The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

There was certainly nothing 'Super' about Smackdown.

Chris Brown at WM surely? Otherwise, why would WWE mention the whole incident on TV? There's no one who wouldn't like to see that c**t be thrown around.

Edited by Rudy

No need to spoiler this one now. WWE have put out an official statement saying that Shaq definately won't be wrestling at Wrestlemania. http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/28/shaq-has-wrestlemania-plans

I wonder where that leaves Big Show? He has been pushed more than just about anyone else over the past few months so I'd imagine he will still have a high profile match at Mania. I'm thinking of a straight up tag team match with Laurinaitis and Mark Henry vs Big Show and Teddy Long with the winner becoming GM for Raw and Smackdown.

tumblr_ls5tc2356y1qbm964o1_500.jpg

No need to spoiler this one now. WWE have put out an official statement saying that Shaq definately won't be wrestling at Wrestlemania. http://www.wwe.com/s...stlemania-plans

I wonder where that leaves Big Show? He has been pushed more than just about anyone else over the past few months so I'd imagine he will still have a high profile match at Mania. I'm thinking of a straight up tag team match with Laurinaitis and Mark Henry vs Big Show and Teddy Long with the winner becoming GM for Raw and Smackdown.

Why go to the bother of telling us that he WON'T appear? Normally it would simply not happen, so why the need to tell us it's not?

I think it's pretty obvious Big Show is entering a programme with Rhodes and will face him at Mania.

The "What?" chants are the worst thing ever. I was hoping for a repeat of this when it was happening to Taker:

Yeah, that's all I kept thinking about when it was happening too. :P

Absolute morons.

The "What?" chants are the worst thing ever. I was hoping for a repeat of this when it was happening to Taker:

I'd love for him to do that, but with it being PG and Taker back to being the darker(ie not Badass) then I can't see it. I'd hope that someone would tell the "what" ers to shut the f**k up when Taker is talking.

Anyone else think that Punk seems to have a lot of the same mannerisms as Dr. Cox from Scurbs? :lol: He sounds a bit like him as well actually.

In that video? Nah, he's not as lively as Cox.

Like Jericho says, "wannabe". 8)

^^^seething Punk knocked Jericho out of the Chamber, literally cool.gif

Just back from Mick Foleys stand up gig at Classic Grand. Yet again it was superb, if he tours again I'll say it again, anyone who loves good, old, funny wrestling stories will love it. Great value for a nights entertainment at just £20.

His support this time was some wee Geordie guy who was not too bad and Billy Kirkwood again, who was hilarious as always. He also has a very funny tour organiser/host/warm up man/compere, a guy called Chris Brooker.

Another great night!