The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Rock put in a strong performance live I felt. Cena though was simply outstanding, I still hate all his stupid wee smirks, mumblings and nods at fans chants though. Talk through them, shout them down, just stop giving them so much fucking air time. rock is guilty of this too, but Cena's been doing it for far far longer.

The Rock did sound better live. He was a bit stuttery at times, and seemed lost, but he came across well. Especially the stuff about ripping Cena's throat out. Cena just standing there smiling at him made the stuff about him being scared mean nothing though, and since most of the promo was about that, The Rock just looked like he was talking an endless amount of shite. No change there then.

He needs to revert back to just slagging Cena live and just tearing in. Don't try and shoot or go close to the bone. Just get stuck in. More of that and he'd sound better.

Oh, ICW's last show pulled 15,000 viewers in the UK alone, and is doing fairly well in mainland Europe as well. They've wanted to do shows elsewhere for a while, but it looks like road trips to London and Amsterdam are coming.

Apparently there's a Hulk Hogan sex tape out there.

TMZ.com broke the news on Wednesday morning that there is a sex tape being shopped around featuring Hulk Hogan and a brunette woman who is neither his wife Jennifer or his ex-wife Linda.

Hulk Hogan's attorney David Houston spoke to TMZ today and says Hulk Hogan was not aware he was being filmed and is appalled by this "outrageous invasion of privacy."

Houston issued the following statement to TMZ.com: "Terry Bollea is appalled at the unauthorized release of a secretly filmed video. [Hulk] neither approved of the filming nor the release of the same. It is clearly an outrageous invasion of privacy and breach of trust if it is genuine. We will take all necessary steps to enforce both civil and criminal liability.”

I thought both Rock and Cena were terrific, with Rock shading it, but one thing I hated was Cena's stupid smile as The Rock was tearing into him in the live promo.... it didn't make him look cocky or confident, more just nervous and out of his depth. Aside from that, though, this is Cena's best stuff on the mic ever. Hopefully next week is just as good.

Yeah, or doing that while he's fucking her from behind(like American Psycho). He should come in to "I am a real American", couple of the hearing taunts to the crowd. He rips his t-shirt off midway through it. He's just about to blow his load and he just looks and points at her and shouts "noooo!!!" before going for another half an hour.

Actor Adam West of Batman fame posted a photo of himself with the cast of WWE Legends House.

Apparently West filmed some footage for the show this week in California.

The photo shows Roddy Piper, Gene Okerlund, Howard Finkel, Hillbilly Jim, Pat Patterson, Jimmy Hart, Tony Atlas and Hacksaw Jim Duggan. The photo also shows singer Ashley Roberts of The Pussycat Dolls. It's speculated that Ashley may be hosting the show.Another celebrity linked to the show is comedian -Jeff Dye of MTV's Money from Strangers show.

No word yet on how Dye fits in but he was at the house filming footage this week.

430041_2745886499404_1624770289_2165028_921094136_n.jpg

430041_2745886499404_1624770289_2165028_921094136_n.jpg

That is what the WWE championship belt should go back to looking like (the one on the right) the bling Cena heap of shit looks crap. One of the main reasons I personaly prefer the WCW belt is because its always looked the same (to the best of my knowledge) so feels more prestigous to me.. Or im just being old fashioned.. :(

They fucked up the Rumble showing. Or at least, Sky did. But Walkabout must have done something wrong for ICW to decide to go elsewhere.

On the subject of ICW, their next show is looking brilliant...

ICW Championship

BT Gunn © vs. Wolfgang

ICW Zero G Championship

Noam Dar © vs. Andy Wild

ICW Deathmatch

Chris Renfrew and Jack Jester vs. Jimmy Havoc and Iceman

Liam Thomson vs. Lionheart

Joe and Mark Coffey vs. The Bucky Boys vs. The STI

Mikey Whiplash vs. Kid Fite

That is one tasty meatball right there.

EDIT: New match just added to the show as well. Card is close to being full.

Edited by DomDom

Cenas content is good its the guys delivery that really really needs worked on he is so unbelievable it hurts. Gotta love the ''smarks'' and ''iwc'' now though boo a guy for 5 years then the reason for booing him get put on tv and people get behind them then they turn on the guy saying it lol id love to meet the guy that all these sheep follow. as soon as somethings popular they hate it even though they loved it when it wasnt popular it seems they are so fickle and wanna be 90s marks cheering the heels and booing the faces, they are really free thinking cool guys though lol