The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Any wrestlers you'd like to see return? I'd like to see the return of Carlito at some point, garners good heat and is technically sound and has a striking image to boot - if booked properly he could have been bigger than he was.

If Carlito turns up, he's good. However, he's too inconsistant and can be an injury risk to opponents. WWE probably wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. Charlie Haas is one I'd like to see back with a new partner. Maybe Dibiase, who's awful on his own but always looked good with Cody.

Helms was a good character. Boring wrestler.

It's unlikely given his age and criticism of the WWE, but I would like to see heel Batista come back for one last run. I hated him as a face, but he was one of the best things in wrestling in the few months before he left. "Duct tape!, are you serious?"

I would like to see Kurt Angle back in the WWE as well, although that will almost certainly never happen. :(

In terms of more realistic returns, Chris Masters deserves another shot. I'm surprised Impact haven't given him a shot after his work in Ring Ka King. I'm almost certain John Morrison and MVP will be back soon.

It's unlikely given his age and criticism of the WWE, but I would like to see heel Batista come back for one last run. I hated him as a face, but he was one of the best things in wrestling in the few months before he left. "Duct tape!, are you serious?"

I would like to see Kurt Angle back in the WWE as well, although that will almost certainly never happen. :(

In terms of more realistic returns, Chris Masters deserves another shot. I'm surprised Impact haven't given him a shot after his work in Ring Ka King. I'm almost certain John Morrison and MVP will be back soon.

As for Angle - anyone who has looked at his twitter for the last couple of weeks will see that he seems desperate for an 'E return.

I know someone mentioned on here last week that they don't like Lesnar's music and I let it go, but I've been thinking about it since. For me, it's one of the best ever.

That was me, tbh, I've seen it again and heard it a few times and I'm certainly warming to it.

I love that Laurinaitis has music now, makes it so much better.

Lesnar with Big Johnny? ohmy.gif CM Punk vs Lesnar soon? ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif I'm gonna need Paulo Sergio to post some satisfacao and pleasing gifs, because this is fantastic news.

Slapping Lesnar? Is Cena fucking high? I've never seen something so stupid.

edit: this is just ridiculously funny now laugh.gif Even the world's strongest man can't contain Lesnar.

Cena totally bit down on a blood capsule though.

Edited by forehead7

That was me, tbh, I've seen it again and heard it a few times and I'm certainly warming to it.

I love that Laurinaitis has music now, makes it so much better.

Lesnar with Big Johnny? ohmy.gif CM Punk vs Lesnar soon? ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif I'm gonna need Paulo Sergio to post some satisfacao and pleasing gifs, because this is fantastic news.

On my mobile. :(

Regal. :D

I clocked him too, great to see he's still at least backstage at Raw. He should start managing Bryan, that'd be quality.

Have to agree with Shuggie, I've never really understood why any wrestler would come down. Maybe if you're buddies with one of the wrestlers and he's getting battered but no one will be like that(kayfabe) with Lesnar and Cena started it, not hat he's got anyone like that anymore).

Swagger looks like a right fud with that haircut though, sorta like the various generations of the Biff character from Back to the Future.