The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I'm confused by the Big show vs Rhodes feud. Show won at Mania and has had the better of every segment since. To me normally this would point to a Rhodes victory tonight especially with no dq. It would then let Show challenge Ryback which no doubt is coming.

But to me it makes no sense giving title back to Rhodes. And looks like most think Show will win going by prediction thread?

Has anyone got a link to the website where Extreme Rules will be uploaded to by tomorrow afternoon?

Gonna go through tomorrow without spoilers hopefully

There is a link somewhere in this thread but no idea where and forgot to save it to my favourites.

I use sports2watch.com, they're quite slow though and I dunno if it's my browser but it crashes a lot.

Is last weeks raw worth watching? Just back from Paris and not seen anything yet. Will no doubt stay up and watch Extreme Rules tonight. I actually managed to pull a rather class French-American girl from Chicago at a club when in France, adding to my view that Chicago is a fucking class place.

Just had a look at the 'Wheel' that'll decide the stipulation for the Big Show's match and one of them is 'Body Slam Match', I bet it's this and it's turned into a gimmick-y match and the feud will carry on. Few good selections on the wheel though.