The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Oh aye and that match was fucking pish. Too slow, next to zero wrestling, most of it was spent with Lesnar standing on the step smiling before the standard Superman comeback and Cena victory.

I wanted Cena to win, but I thought an actual Extreme Rules match would be good. That wasn't an Extreme Rules.....it was balls.

However, two cracking title matches made it a decent PPV.

He lost. He threw all that at Cena and in the blink of an eye was hit with the AA......he looks like a pussy.

I thought Cena's win seemed like a fluke, but aye giving it more thought it did ruin what they'd built up a good deal, especially with the spotlight being totally on Cena and his announcement post-match.

What did he say? My stream cut off as soon as he started speaking

He'll probably be fired by Laurinitis so he wants to say thank you to Chicago, if that's my last fight for a while blah blah. Mick Foley tweeted: Damn, hate to see a guy like John Cena..or any guy for that matter, seriously injured. Get well soon, John.

He'll probably be fired by Laurinitis so he wants to say thank you to Chicago, if that's my last fight for a while blah blah. Mick Foley tweeted: Damn, hate to see a guy like John Cena..or any guy for that matter, seriously injured. Get well soon, John.

Ah. I got a bit excited cos I thought he was going to shoot on Lesnar if he legitimately hurt him. I also thought when he said "my boss" he actually meant Vince as well.

Cena obviously not happy with Lesnar as he legitimately busted him open (Which is why the doctor ran into the ring) so perhaps that speech was to say he doesn't wanna be part of WWE if Lesnar's involved? I'm going from Foley's tweet saying; You know, I have NO idea what's going on in the back right now. Probably not pretty. - This was when asked if it real heat and if Lesnar was getting grilled backstage.