The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Do i see Neilly over to the right of shot in that ICW clip?

:thumsup2

Not that I can see but I'll no be hard to miss the only person there with a blue checked shirt and body warmer the rest were mostly MOSH MOSH.

Get yerself involved for GET YER RAT OOT April 7 my good man

Get to the choppa looks pretty amazing , need to see if I can get it off work. Kinda gutted im missing Get yer rat oot but im seeing Meatloaf that night. Think im going to do Walkabout for Mania this year again, was great last year.

Get to the choppa looks pretty amazing , need to see if I can get it off work. Kinda gutted im missing Get yer rat oot but im seeing Meatloaf that night. Think im going to do Walkabout for Mania this year again, was great last year.

Me and 2 of the lads who i work/ed with are thinking of doing it. Worth it??

I'd say so. Watching PPVs in night clubs has never gone too badly for me. The Rumble was a hoot at The Garage. Mania at the Sports Cafe had a fantastic atmosphere one year.

Aye mate it has a great atmosphere and they have a few drink promotions. Last year I got 6 Tequilla Jelly shots for a fiver ( bought them for my table. They werent for me) and a pint was around 2 50. Id definatly book seats but, you are able to do it a few weeks before. Its magic, they do food late also.

Edited by Zizou-5

Well, obviously with being a regular, I'd advise going to the ICW show on the same night at the Garage and then staying behind for Mania in the main hall.

You'll probably see a better show for your tenner in the process. :D