The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Imagine getting a bloke tattooed on your arm :rolleyes::shutup

To be fair, it's probably on Hogan himself.

To clarify; Steampingparboz has a tattoo of Robbie Williams on his arm. I'm serious.

Edited by DA Baracus

Yeah possibly? Makes sense, is it still used then? I can't remember anyone from old WWF ever tapping out

I remember reading somewhere that Taz (one z) was responsible for tapping out becoming popular in wrestling, having seen it in MMA.

I may of course have completely made this up, or believed a pile of nonsense.

I remember reading somewhere that Taz (one z) was responsible for tapping out becoming popular in wrestling, having seen it in MMA.

I may of course have completely made this up, or believed a pile of nonsense.

Pretty sure you're right, was it not part of the Paul Valerans vs Taz 'shoot fight' angle? Edited by cb_diamond

Right, so Sunday's plans.

1) Head for BOX across the road from The Garage. I love rumbles, so I'll watch anything they show. They start at four, but don't know whether that's when I'm gonna watch them from. I'll probably get there an hour before I start queueing. Just for a wee drink before I head out into the cold.

2) ICW Square Go! where they have their OWN rumble. 450 tickets sold. 150 left. James Scott and Wolfgang sort out their rivalry.

3) WWE Royal Rumble 2013 in The Garage as well.

Rumbles coming out of our fucking ears!

Right, so Sunday's plans.

1) Head for BOX across the road from The Garage. I love rumbles, so I'll watch anything they show. They start at four, but don't know whether that's when I'm gonna watch them from. I'll probably get there an hour before I start queueing. Just for a wee drink before I head out into the cold.

2) ICW Square Go! where they have their OWN rumble. 450 tickets sold. 150 left. James Scott and Wolfgang sort out their rivalry.

3) WWE Royal Rumble 2013 in The Garage as well.

Rumbles coming out of our fucking ears!

I've got a trip to Dens to make then getting dropped off in Glasgow on the way home for ICW looking forward to it as I've missed the last couple of shows