The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Nah I'm sure he was at least a little worried. Chances are there would've been at least one crazy person in that crowd.

I'm sure the there was a show in Mexico where JBL beat Eddie and he had to get chauffeured out the building ASAP and was going over the border in his wrestling gear.

Unless I completely made up that story

That's Mexico. And the crowds there are pretty notorious. This is an ECW crowd. Filled with dickhead smarks who would do f**k all if Cena won.

Could we perhaps see Reigns vs Lesnar again? Unless Bryan returns can't see who else either would face that would be of the top card standard that both occupy, unless we see Lesnar vs Wyatt and Reigns vs Ambrose after Ambrose wins the Rumble

• 1 month later...

Kurt Angle to retire at the TNA UK tapings.

I note however that from what he said it could be said he was only retiring from TNA. However WWE have shown zero interest in him over the past few years, and he's absolutely fucked physically (or at least looked that way last time I saw him on TNA).

Here's his TNA debut;

Angle vs Joe was easily the best thing TNA ever did.

Guest bernardblack

Nothing quite like Jarrett to ruin a segment!

When Angle arrived, that was the very small period of time I thought they might actually challenge Vince