The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Guest bernardblack
Ric Flair is apparently in critical condition in hospital. Not looking good for the nature boy. 

I'm genuinely concerned. Michael Hayes tweeted that he saw him yesterday and that he definitely needs "prayers"

Seemingly that's so they can operate on him.

He's not looked well for a while, but then he's a mentalist who pushed it hard for decades.

You can imagine the surgeon going to make an incision only to find that Flair has already bladed himself.

Also some gold here; https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=ric+flair&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

I'm not sure about that either. ROH isn't too different from TNA. Their guys can wrestle certain other indies, but get stopped from using others. Very much like TNA/GFW ( dunno if GFW guys can do that anymore ) although I always did call them a glorified indy.

EDIT: Worth noting I'm happy to pay the money to see a whole host of guys I haven't seen yet, and I'm particularly excited about seeing LIJ. Seeing Dalton Castle and The Boys defend their six man titles will be awesome too. Especially since it's against Bullet Club.

Edited by Randy Giles

Watch this years G1 to familiarise yourself with the main guys if you have time. If not don't worry and just throw yourself in, next big event is Destruction but there'll be loads of Road to Destruction shows in the build up to get used to the players and feuds etc.