The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Anyone staying up for the draft tonight? I am, but only because I have nothing better to do. I don't even know if it starts at 1 or 2, so if anyone knows the answer and has a decent stream, there is absolutely nothing in it for you, but I might say cheers.

Anyone staying up for the draft tonight? I am, but only because I have nothing better to do. I don't even know if it starts at 1 or 2, so if anyone knows the answer and has a decent stream, there is absolutely nothing in it for you, but I might say cheers.

Started at 1am pal. Check JustinTV for a stream.

Hopefully Jericho will win this and the Smackdown pick will be Christian.

I'd prefer if he stayed on the same show as Edge (admittedly, I wish that show was SD).

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

(Although I do agree with you bout Edge & Christian would be class on Smackdown, for the fued they would no doubt have.)

Edited by KilliePie

That Swagger - Morrison match was horrid. Far, far too long. Wish they would hurry up with the matches and get some draft picks done.

I still think Orton and Miz should go to Smackdown and the Straight Edge Society should go to Raw.

P.S. Ted DiBiase should go to Smackdown too.

Edited by KilliePie

Not main eventers but we might get one or two folk around DiBiase/The Miz's level.

Here's hoping. I think Miz or DiBiase could be one of the main heels on Smackdown now. Especially since its now CM Punk as the main heel.

Looks like it.

Braw. 8)

Aye hopefully.

Looks like they have realised that good guy "spear!" Edge is nowhere near as good as The Rated 'R', Ultimate Opportunist and Master Manipulator dirty heel b*****d Edge.

Did Edge just turn heel? :huh:

What did he do? My stream cut off during the John Cena's "Isn't America just great?" video, and I couldn't be fucked staying up after that. The whole night was a bit of a wet fart in my opinion.