The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Cena vs Batista - Absolute stick-on

Swagger vs El Grande Show - Another stick-on

Drew McIntyre vs Kofi Kingston - Don't see any point in bringing him back after the "firing" angle to make him lose anyway. Would make Drew seem shit.

Rey Rey vs CM Punk - This has to be the last match in the feud, so Mysterio will win

Randy Orton vs Edge - Orton to continue being pushed

Hart Dynasty vs Y2J and the Miz - Possibly setting up for a Miz vs Jericho angle?

Eve vs Maryse - Who cares?!?!

K-Kwik vs The £633,000 man Ted DiBiase - Some involvement from Virgil perhaps? Unless Virgil fights back?

I would just like to reiterate that I fucking hate Matt Striker

Can't see Mysterio winning...we've not see Joey Matthews come and help Punk in the last week or two, perhaps he will be revealed?

Personally I'd like to see Bret screw over the Hart Dynasty and create a faction with Y2J, The Miz and the newly debuting Bryan Brianson who just joins with no explanation, a bit like Kenny in South Park.

It'd be unpredictable, if nothing else.

Right, what was the script with that Drew/Kofi match?

At no point did we have the usual hard camera looking to the ring. It was a mix of 2 or 3 guys at ringside. A simple case of a malfunction with the static camera or were they trying out some new technique? Whatever it was, it looked cool as f**k.

I cannot stand Matt Striker, he is a horrible horrible commentator. Michael Cole trying to act the heel is pathetic as well.

If your not enjoying the show, don't watch.

I thought last weeks impact was pretty decent, excellent show. Or probably due to the fact Kurt Angle is back and will probably be fighting the guys in the top 10 ranking thing for me being there in a months time.

Didn't see the show last night but have seen the results

WTF is the point in making Swagger get disqualified? I had just assumed Big Show would be a one off man in the main event who would lose to Swagger. Hopefully they aren't thinking of making this a long feud as Big Show shouldn't be main eventing

Didn't see the show last night but have seen the results

WTF is the point in making Swagger get disqualified? I had just assumed Big Show would be a one off man in the main event who would lose to Swagger. Hopefully they aren't thinking of making this a long feud as Big Show shouldn't be main eventing

Big Show shouldn't be main eventing? I completely disagree. Who else do you have as a face on Smackdown? There are still some people who aren't convinced by Swagger as the WHC, and a feud with Big Show over a couple of months would sort that out.

I thought the PPV was pretty good all in all. I really enjoyed Drew/Kofi, but I don't see the point of having Drew get the title back just to lose it days later, unless of course this is the start of him moving rapidly up the ladder. Punk/Mysterio was brilliant. Although I would really like to know what happened to Punk's head. When Rey was shaving him he was bleeding all over the fucking place. Same with Cena. He takes a powerslam onto a table and next thing his head is cut open. Strange one.

Word from WWE's Over the Limit pay-per-view is that CM Punk's head was busted open by Rey Mysterio's knee brace, not the fan barrier at ringside. Punk received 13 staples in his head to close the wound.

Thats twice Mysterios knee brace hasdone that. I remember he did it to Matt Hardy aswell....he need to sort that out.

Also I hear Orton dislocated his shoulder during his comeback point of the match, Aand he injured it even more when he was punching the mat like he doeslaugh.gif ...fanny.

Big Show shouldn't be main eventing? I completely disagree. Who else do you have as a face on Smackdown? There are still some people who aren't convinced by Swagger as the WHC, and a feud with Big Show over a couple of months would sort that out.

I think people would have been more convinced had he had a clean victory over the Big Show last night. I haven't seen it but from reading what happened, it makes him sound like a coward. If people want to be shown he is deserving he should've beaten the Big Show last night. He then could've come out on SD on Friday and said something along the lines of "No-one on SD can match my accomplishments", to which the Undertaker could've come out and began a feud. He could've had a longer feud with Taker with last night's outcome used in his first defence against him. Mysterio seems to be moaning backstage just now so he could also feud with Swagger for a couple of months. I don't think Big Show is the man for a prolonged feud with Swagger, although he was a good man to help Swagger convince the fans who doubt him.