The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I did'nt know they were doing a European tour next week until I seen the live events thing during Raw there, anyone going? Anyone got any spare tickets to sell for the Raw one, would'nt mind going now, it's been years since I last went to a wrestling event.

Pish draft I thought as already said Smackdown got pissed on and now that leaves them with no Champ. So surely something has to happen to change this?

An Edge win at Backlash, perhaps?

If they do go with that, it will be annoying. Why bother having him lose the belt in the first place? His title reigns don't seem to last long at all. Granted, I had a while out of wrestling, but as far as I'm aware all his title reigns last around a month.

How many is he at now, 8? As much as I love Edge, he's not an 8 time champion.

It's really obvious that either Edge will win at backlash or Cena will win and then CM Punk will cash in the money in the bank and win the title.

On another note they must be giving ECW some decent guys in the additional draft.

Is this going to be streamed live on WWE or just the results posted?

I just noticed that on the website. I assume it will just be posted or it could be done on that new Superstars show.

It's really obvious that either Edge will win at backlash or Cena will win and then CM Punk will cash in the money in the bank and win the title.

On another note they must be giving ECW some decent guys in the additional draft.

Is this going to be streamed live on WWE or just the results posted?

I just noticed that on the website. I assume it will just be posted or it could be done on that new Superstars show.

It's being done on the website from 5pm tomorrow - they'll post a new 'draft' every 10/15 mins for around three hours.

FCW also got our very own Drew Galloway, would be good to see him get to ECW.

As long as Christian gets drafted tomorow, I'll be happy. But I dont see it happening.

BTW is there anyone actually going to any of the events at Braehead or Aberdeen next week? I just bought 2 ringside seats for the Raw event on Friday night on ebay for 100 quid, they guy really needed to get rid of them so was selling them on the cheap. (if you can call that cheap lol)

Edit to say, P.S. I just seen that ESPN special backstage thing bout WWE and Vince, seen it on that Justin TV, wasnt that good really.

Edited by KilliePie

I decided against it at the time as I couldnt really afford it and went to TNA instead. Having a look at the minute to see if I can get a ticket on the cheap but im no that bothered.

Aye I wished I'd went to the TNA show, few of my mates went, said it was really good.

Bourne and Kidd came from FCW. But yeah, all clones. :rolleyes:

I mean the current lot. Look at them. http://www.fcwwrestling.com/talent.html

Actually, it's improved since I last saw, when all of them bar one were tanned, muscular with short brown hair, but still. Obviously the look isn't everything, but their wrestling styles were, for the most part, equally boring.

Didn't know Drew McIntyre was there... he was really good in IWW, wonder if anything will come of him.

Btw, anyone else headed down for the ECW-themed weekend 1PW are putting on in Doncaster?

Edited by RB-Scotland

I had bought tickets for London/Danielson II and it got cancelled. Couldn't make it to 1PW as a result.

Eric Escobar is a terrific wrestler. Not seen much of a lot of them, but Escobar is really good. DH Smith is amazing too. Heard good things about Ryback and Aden Frost.