The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

That wasn't bad at all. It seemed to lose all of it's heat when it got into the ring. When they were brawling all over the place it felt like a heated brawl. I'm glad that they went down that route instead of the lame weapons brawling that would have happened had they gone "more hardcore". **3/4

Not the same though. Are they not more durable? Like when JD is attempting to put a trash can through his new car's windscreen in Scrubs. It take him a few hits, whereas a normal house window would do it in one.

Scrubs is a tv show though.

And Kane won, can Anyone seriously tell me that they didn't expect that? Oh how I miss being 14 when wrestling could still shock me :(

Taker to win at HIAC in 2 weeks big pop and the old wwe balance is restored.

Scrubs is a tv show though.

And Kane won, can Anyone seriously tell me that they didn't expect that? Oh how I miss being 14 when wrestling could still shock me :(

Taker to win at HIAC in 2 weeks big pop and the old wwe balance is restored.

Aye but they still would've had to make it, it's like plexiglass or something. Which I think counts as a type of glass/window.

That wasn't bad at all. It seemed to lose all of it's heat when it got into the ring. When they were brawling all over the place it felt like a heated brawl. I'm glad that they went down that route instead of the lame weapons brawling that would have happened had they gone "more hardcore". **3/4

laugh.gif No it didn't, it looked like 2 old guys missing punches by about 10 centimeters followed by the obvious Kane win.

When every single match in wrestling is two guys missing punches, you can ignore it pretty easily. Plus, Taker's punches look decent. He's one of the very few who can still pull it off.

Plus, nevermind that both guys looked like they wanted to tear each other's limbs off. Are you just deliberately being a miserable c**t ?