The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Wrong. Ziggler/Kingston, Miz/Danielson, Taker/Kane saved made it far from boring

Missed the first match, but Danielson and Kane were Always going to win those matches which kinda spoiled it, tag team turmoil was nothing special and the divas unification was shite, plus that 6 pack challenge promised so much more than that.

Missed the first match, but Danielson and Kane were Always going to win those matches which kinda spoiled it, tag team turmoil was nothing special and the divas unification was shite, plus that 6 pack challenge promised so much more than that.

Danielson was was always going to win?blink.gif How so?

Danielson was was always going to win?blink.gif How so?

Miz is going to step up to the main event level and already hold the MITB, he has take the US title thing as far as he needs too, bryan needs this to cement his arrival, a loss for him would have him asking where to go next. It was the obvious outcome surely?

I quite enjoyed it. The crowd was lively and all of the big matches delivered. I don't really grade PPV's on how predictable the finishes of matches are these days because they are for the most part obvious. Orton was the correct winner for the main event as he is the hottest star in the company at the minute. Would have been pointless to give it to The Miz at this stage imo.

Miz is going to step up to the main event level and already hold the MITB, he has take the US title thing as far as he needs too, bryan needs this to cement his arrival, a loss for him would have him asking where to go next. It was the obvious outcome surely?

But he was the underdog?

Chris Jericho was the first person eliminated from the six-pack challenge at WWE's Night of Champions PPV.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that the PPV was Jericho's final scheduled appearance for WWE

I have not a fucking clue why this post is coming out like that. Just highlight it.

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

Just realised that next week's RAW is also being taped tonight, so the entire build up to the RAW side of HIAC will be known tonight/tomorrow! We'll likely get an Orton-Sheamus and a Cena-Barrett. No idea for the rest though tbh.

God I despise Cena. His promo was exceptionally bad, and some of the most unfunny stuff I've ever heard. What a total fanny. And I hate his comebacks in the ring; that jumping shoulder block thing is just awful. What a tosser. And I hate how easily he can batter members of The Nexus. I just don't like anything about him.