The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I've got a few of those plastic ones from back in the day. Still wear then about from time to time.

Michael Cole did a stand up job of burying the Hart Dynasty there. Not the best idea from the talents perspective but it does brighten up dull matches.

Just what is R Truth actually saying? I don't know what's worse - Eve's ridiculous jumping around or the actual ©rap.

R-Truth is just dreadful! He also must be one of the worst rappers ever! He looks like a fanny and wrestles like a dick.

And Eve's jumping about is cringeworthy.

Jericho hinted at his TNA contract being signed already?

10/10/10 He's coming.

I'm super serial.

Boo! wrestling is not scripted!

Ah but it's 'they' that are coming. So it would need to be Jericho and at least one other. Also surely Jericho would have a non compete clause for 90 days if he left?

Im willing to bet that this will all be a massive disappointment.

Edited by DA Baracus

Well one wrestler that should be making the jump soon is Matt Hardy who has once again caused waves in the wrestling world by putting out a new video on his youtube pretty much saying he IS leaving WWE and it looks very much like he will be joining Jeff in TNA. Won't be by Bound For Glory though I'm sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was The Hardy Boys, which would explain Matt Hardy doing some world class sabotage work. That wouldn't be a disappointment in all honesty either.

I can't see anything that could be worth the build it's getting. I doubt KB is even stupid enough to truly believe Jericho is part of it.

Aye, Jeff Hardy is looking motivated again. He was beginning to look like the guy that got sacked by WWE the first time around.

I do think Matt Hardy going to TNA would be a bit of a waste. He's a midcarder, even at that level.

I doubt KB is even stupid enough to truly believe Jericho is part of it.

Yeah it's obvious he won't be joining in the forseeable future, WWE has been good to him why risk it.

I do think Matt Hardy going to TNA would be a bit of a waste. He's a midcarder, even at that level.

A waste to who? TNA gain another household name and potentially if used as a tag team, then one of the most popular tag teams ever.

Incase you mean a waste in terms of his own career, then I think TNA is the right move for him, he isn't getting the spotlight and will be waaaay behind in terms of an IC/US title shot, younger, better guys are ahead of him, McIntyre, Rhodes, Ziggler, Kingston ect ect. He also talks about wanting to settle down more and be closer to his family and living in Orlando will be a lot closer to S.Carolina and he will get to hang out with Shannon Moore and Jeff dailly at work, perhaps forming a stable. It's a no brainer than TNA will be better for Matt with his personal issues and also for his career now that he finds himself well down the card and also burning his bridges with WWE.

IMO Christian should be back in TNA too, smaller pond but I'm sure he would rather be getting attention, wrestling in PPVs and having the chance to win belts. WWE is very much moving onto this new younger wave of talent and it is pushing some established pros down the pecking order.

As for the "they" I sadly feel like it could be Nash, Sting, Hall and Steiner backed up by Hogan and Bischoff, which will surely fail but also if it was done correctly it might be half decent.... still hope thats not it though.

Theres no way Jericho will be in Tna, it's already known that he will be touring with fozzy, and at last nights taping an injury angle was devised to keep him off TV for the forseeable future.

Also agree on the Matt Hardy thingy - he isnt that good, certainly no better than a mid carder, and one of the few good main event wrestlers TNA have is Jeff.

Even the WWE knew when team extreme had ran their course.