The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Rock turned face the night after Backlash, November - April = 6 months, then he returned at the end of January '03 til Backlash = 3 Months

so I was out by 1 month :wacko:

I'm not saying The Rock wasn't great at what he did but IN MY OPINION over the past 20 years Austin, Hogan & Bret Hart were better faces than him & McMahon, Hogan, Triple H, JBL & CM Punk were better heels than he was

Hogan as a face in the 90s, really? Thats why I said 20 years because he wouldnt top Hogan in the 80s.

Bret Hart- absolutely not. When was Bret ever the top face in the WWF never mind of the last 20 years

Austin - you could argue, you could argue, but he wasn't around at the pinnacle of the WWE success which shows you that the Rock more than did the job as a face

Austin - you could argue, you could argue, but he wasn't around at the pinnacle of the WWE success which shows you that the Rock more than did the job as a face

Austin helped to completely turn everything back in favour of WWE though. He was almost a benchmark of what the Attitude era was all about all in one gimmick/wrestler.

I think The Rock is the biggest star of that era, but it is very VERY close.

And yeah, Bret Hart was never that big a star.

"5 years ago Coldplay were being tipped as the next U2, today I would buy a Coldplay album and sh*t on it" :lol: :lol: You gotta love Nash

and the screwjob was a work!, cause Nash said so!

What the f**k! Nash musta had quite a bit of wine during that. Who is he crying about at the end? Also, I wish Sean Waltman would f**k off, junkie twat that he is, I almost hate him as much as Jeff Hardy.

Kevin Nash posted the following on his Twitter….

I’m back in the WWE family. Last time you saw me was a surprise, correct? The next time you see me will be just as much of one. Right?

I have a 5 year contract with the WWE. I’m sure in the next 5 yrears, You All will hear the Diesel engine again. Trust me.

WWE have signed Mistico, giving him the name Sin Cara ( naw bad ) and it looks like he's going right into the main roster. He was given a press conference and stuff. They obviously see this as a big deal.

If my Spanish is correct then it means "without face". Maybe a wee feud with Del Rio, since Sin Cara should be masked.

WWE have signed Mistico, giving him the name Sin Cara ( naw bad ) and it looks like he's going right into the main roster. He was given a press conference and stuff. They obviously see this as a big deal.

He any good? Never heard of the guy. I'd never heard of Dos Caras Jr/Alberto Del RIo though either to be fair.

If he's got a mask I hope he's better than Mysterio, I cant stand that wee runt.

Great, so since Rey's almost finished they just got a guy who looks and does the exact same stuff. I really cant stand Rey.

Just wondering actually, who are folks top 5 most liked/most hated wrestlers from WWE/TNA that are currently wrestling the now?

Great, so since Rey's almost finished they just got a guy who looks and does the exact same stuff. I really cant stand Rey.

Just wondering actually, who are folks top 5 most liked/most hated wrestlers from WWE/TNA that are currently wrestling the now?

Seems so, they could bring him in as Rey's apprentice or something.

Hated

1. Cena
  2. Jerry Lawler
  3. Matt Morgan
  4. Kane
  5. Edge

The last three aren't hated, more just don't see the appeal.

Liked

1. AJ Styles
  2. CM Punk
  3. Ric Flair
  4. Michael Cole(does he count since he'll be wrestling at Mania?)
  5. Christian

If Cole isn't allowed then I'd go for Del Rio.

If Cole isn't allowed then I'd go for Del Rio.

Aye we'll count Cole cause I have a hard on for that man. At the moment he can do no wrong. I just wish they would let him have his gong on Raw so he can start going mental during shite divas matches :D

I'm actually trying to think of who I'd put in a top 5 for who I like. The hated ones are easy.

AJ Styles still a heel btw? Cause I always thought he sucked as a heel, he's just a natural good guy, simply cause he aint got much personality about him.

Edited by KilliePie