The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

There's probably going to be more talking than wrestling tonight, although that might not be a bad thing, so long as it's entertaining.

Really looking forward to seeing The Rock in the ring again, although i have a feeling that he'll come out after the Main Event, as that will keep the viewers watching Raw throughout, as if The Rock comes out at the start, some viewers may choose not to watch the rest of the show.

And that there is your first rule of TV production, but dont get me started the now, I've had enough of Uni work. :P

Some news about plans for The Rock in the coming months....

It's being reported that The Rock's return to WWE thus far has worked out much better than both sides ever expected it to. WWE is already anticipating Rock vs John Cena, and it looks as if The Miz will be involved in the mix as well.

While WWE is keeping a very tight lid on what future plans The Rock has with the company, it's being said that The Rock has enjoyed his WWE return so much that he is indeed open to working a few more matches with the company. If Cena vs Rock does not take place first, then the feeling is that Rock vs Miz will be The Rock's first bout, with Cena vs Rock happening at a later date.

Edge and Christian teaming up again? :o

The Rock got the biggest pop out of the three there on the tron, wonder who will get more heat, Miz or Cena?

Cena will. Chicago booed the crap outta him at Mania vs a heel Triple H. He'll definately be booed out the building.

I hope they come through the crowd with the old music and shades.

Would love to see that! :D

However, since they touched on the history between Edge and the GM, i reckon the GM will throw Christian into the match, here's hoping anyway!

Ad break

Returns - shows Edge, Christian, Del Rio entrances

Match starts

Ad break

FFS.

Am I the only person who doesn't see the fuss with Alberto Del Rio either? I don't ever imagine him becoming a top guy for any sustained period of time.

Cole is lying, the laptop is still set up. :unsure:

Aye he read it off his ipad though, apparently. I meant that the message he read out just makes it seem so much like Cole is the GM.