The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

This may come across as daft, yet do you think that some WWE superstars/commentators aren't told if they're being moved? Jim Ross moving to Smackdown springs to mind.

Yeah, they find out on the night as far as I'm aware. Jim Ross being a prime example.

This a pretty amazing match from CHIKARA's King of Trios '09. Kota Ibushi, El Generico, Jigsaw and Nick Jackson (of TNA's Generation Me fame) going at it. Some of the stuff from Generico and Ibushi is absolutely amazing, they seem to be the focus of the match as Jackson and Jigsaw are outside for a lot of it. The ending did seem a bit rushed though, although the last fall does contain a few wee gems from Ibushi.

Got to disagree with this. Ziggler and Rhodes are absolutely brilliant and I expect both to win a few world titles. Barrett should be the biggest heel in the company but unfortunately they dropped the ball with him. Sin Cara could be anything at the moment, no-one really has any idea how he'll do.

No chance in hell, will Cody Rhodes ever be a world champion with the physique he has just now. No chance.

Wee bit of news. The Nash thing might be hitting the skids again. Can't really get into anything at the moment, but it'd appear things are going completely tits up at 1PW.

Whats new there then?<_<

Night of Champions is being re-named/binned.

Not surprising really since the titles mean pretty much fck all in WWE these days and so that particular gimmick for the event isn't particularly appealing.

Night of Champions is being re-named/binned.

Not surprising really since the titles mean pretty much fck all in WWE these days and so that particular gimmick for the event isn't particularly appealing.

Any ideas what the new name is going to be?

Any ideas what the new name is going to be?

They polled and one of the options was going back to Vengance. I don't know what the outcome was.

This may be the greatest thing I've ever seen :D

http://www.twitvid.com/F8G2H

That is amazing :lol:

Edited by ginge123