The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

He injures everyone and gets injured too often. That and he only won the world title because Eddie Guerrero died and got it again when he got upset and made noises about leaving.

laugh.gif He injures everyone? By everyone do you mean Cody Rhodes? Who else?

Hardly his fault he get injured a lot, or gets pushed. It's probably WWE's fault for not allowing him surgery when he needs it or giving him enough time to recover before slaving away on the tours.

He won the title because he's a solid worker who is popular with the fans.

Again, it's cause he makes money. The exact same reason why Cena is the champion time and time again.

I'm not his biggest fan, but there's no doubt that he's a great worker and still pulls out solid matches.

laugh.gif He injures everyone? By everyone do you mean Cody Rhodes? Who else?

Hardly his fault he get injured a lot, or gets pushed. It's probably WWE's fault for not allowing him surgery when he needs it or giving him enough time to recover before slaving away on the tours.

He won the title because he's a solid worker who is popular with the fans.

Again, it's cause he makes money. The exact same reason why Cena is the champion time and time again.

I'm not his biggest fan, but there's no doubt that he's a great worker and still pulls out solid matches.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. Although he didn't even injure Cody Rhodes, that whole thing was pure storyline.

Randy Orton is a much worse main eventer than Rey Mysterio. He can work a great match on occasion, but his character is unbelieveably dull.

This.

After Vince forces Bryan to cash it in on Punk first before losing clean to Punk

No I think Bryan will cash it in on his own, I reckon Vince will have something to do with Del Rio cashing in his. Then Del Rio (with Vince) V Cena at Summerslam.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. Although he didn't even injure Cody Rhodes, that whole thing was pure storyline.

Randy Orton is a much worse main eventer than Rey Mysterio. He can work a great match on occasion, but his character is unbelieveably dull.

Oh, I thought it was a legit nose break.

Randy Orton is a worse wrestler and is less charismatic. Cena's a worse wrestler but is more charismatic.