The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I doubt he loses sleep over it he will know it's part of the job some like you some hate you does that mean you feel sorry for heels who get booed?

No, they go out there and try to get booed. Cena's the top face in the company.

Hogan, top face, cheered. Austin, top face, cheered. Cena, top face, booed with the intensity of 1000 suns.

"Punk if you want back up you got my number.Your worth me going back on the road full time.Offer stands understand if you want to go it alone"

Kevin Nash, Twitter, 27/7/11

Someone's changed their tune. :(

Edited by Liam.

Well Del Rio cashing in was pretty obvious but Kevin Nash showing up was very unexpected. Hopefully there's a decent storyline coming up with Nash, CM Punk, Cena and Del Rio feuding and ending up in a fatal four way or similar. Wouldn't be surprised if they make it Punk fueding with Nash with them meeting at Night of Champions with Cena against Del Rio for the title. The same boring crap.

And why won't the WWE give Cena a heel turn? It would be one of the most unexpected things for years if he suddenly teamed up with McMahon or something. He's been stale as pish since he swapped the rapper gimmick for the marine one years ago.