The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

So they've finally decided to realise Ryders internet popularity properly.

Only because it hasn't translated into him being over with the vast majority of the "WWE Universe". That video package seemed like a desperate plea to try and get the casual audience informed as to why Ryder is now on TV.

(I think Ryder's the boy btw).

Only because it hasn't translated into him being over with the vast majority of the "WWE Universe". That video package seemed like a desperate plea to try and get the casual audience informed as to why Ryder is now on TV.

(I think Ryder's the boy btw).

Alot of the content they showed was a bit too "IWC" for most of the casual viewers, especially the jokes about trying to get over and drawing money, so it was clearly only aimed at the likes of us. How many viewers do his shows get? Must be a fair whack if its transcending onto TV.

Alot of the content they showed was a bit too "IWC" for most of the casual viewers, especially the jokes about trying to get over and drawing money, so it was clearly only aimed at the likes of us. How many viewers do his shows get? Must be a fair whack if its transcending onto TV.

Yeah I thought that too, I love the Youtube show but it's a bit too "insider" for most folk as you say. I think they get about 150k a week, which isn't much of the WWE audience.

Yeah I thought that too, I love the Youtube show but it's a bit too "insider" for most folk as you say. I think they get about 150k a week, which isn't much of the WWE audience.

Well it is iof you go by Raw breakdown ratings.....if say 75,000 - 100,000 of that 150,000 tune in for his segments then thats an increase WWE will take.

That 150k will almost certainly be watching anyway, wouldn't you think?

After a quick search his shows ratings are all over the fucking placelaugh.gif

Episode 28 - 106,000

Episode 27 - 123,000

Episode 26 - 130,000

Episode 25 - 166,000

Episode 24 - 180,000

EDIT: Actually looking at it, his show looks to be loosing popularity, started off 180,000 - 200,000 a week now down to 100,000 - 160,000.....maybe showing a few clips will push the views up again.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

I think they'll help him out.

I agree. HHH certainly has to win, he isn't going to leave as COO.

McGillicutty looks like a fanny with the hat on.

It's a bandana stoopid, jeez. Have some style. tongue.gif

That show wasn't up to much tonight. I wish I'd just gone to my bed.

I feel the same. I wish they'd push the Punk-HHH-Nash segment to the top of the card, it's the only interesting thing going on in Raw IMO. Del Rio has really fallen in my books recently, he's very samey. I also think that he believes that scowling is the way to be a good heel. But when he does, he closes his eyes slightly and then he just looks like a stoned Mexicano, which I can't take seriously (thanks Cheech and Chong).