The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

They seem to still be filling time for that first match botch. Either that or this has been totally pish. I've enjoyed the Divas match most and i was only half watching that because it was rubbish. Just give more promos, they're much better than the matches so far.

f**k sake, stupid First Row fucked up and I missed that whole match! laugh.gif Presuming it was just a squash then.

You could have blinked and you'd have missed it. There were about 3 moves by Brodus Clay and it was over.

They seem to still be filling time for that first match botch. Either that or this has been totally pish. I've enjoyed the Divas match most and i was only half watching that because it was rubbish. Just give more promos, they're much better than the matches so far.

Apparently Show is/was injured as well so it wasn't a botch.

Am I the only one who's enjoying this? Cage match was alright and the backstage brawl section of Kane and Cena was great. Bit of dancing from Brodus. Ziggler and Punk will be great. The Rumble will be awesome as well.

The whole situation with HHH tomorrow night makes no sense. If Johnny Ace is under review then he wouldn't be allowed to ref this match. He'd be suspended until then.