The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Ryder just fell flat on his back in the ring.....why would being pushed off the ramp and landing on his feet be so bad?

The selling of his injury is just horrible. He has no idea how to walk with it. Sometimes he puts a limp on, drag his foot or just walks really slowly laugh.gif It's horrendous.

Have only watched wee bits from RAW last night.

The opening promo thing was terrible, especially when The Miz spoke. This guy is absolutely dreadful. Truth's bit was just retarded, even for his character - almost as bad as that moustache promo on NXT.

The Undertaker coming back as American Bad Ass???

Everyone hates this Cena/Kane/Ryder/Eve stuff, and for some reason, I am totally and utterly into it.

I've been into it from the start for some reason. At first it was the novelty of Cena vs Kane but now I don't know. Has Kane wrestled on RAW yet? I don't recall it since his return. I think it may be a mystique about Kane, who I actually think has been superb since he came back.