The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Some of The Rock's tweets in the past couple of days have been outstanding. :lol:

https://twitter.com/#!/TheRock

He's mainly ripping the pish out off Zack Ryder for copying/changing something he said. :lol:

Dwayne Johnson @TheRock

@ZackRyder If you don't stop using my tweets and phrases - I'll be forced to drop #ThePeoplesWooWoo on you.

In reply to Zack Ryder

Dwayne Johnson @TheRock

@ZackRyder Btw, sorry to hear about your girl and John. Been told his breath smells like a dog's anus. #DontSweatItBro

In reply to Zack Ryder

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Paulo Sergio

A lot of people seem to think this about Santino, but I don't buy it. WWE like Santino and will give him at least SOMETHING in there I reckon. Not much, but he'll play a part.

Drew, Henry of Orton to take Santino out and enter IMO. Orton being the less likely

You're more likely to see Khali taken out given he doesn't really want to wrestle much anyways. Plus, Santino getting the shot was made to be a big deal. I can see them giving him a turn, and maybe even a shock elimination.

I'm just going to put it out there, I'm beginning to quite like The Usos, they aren't nearly as bad as I remembered.

Usos a cracking tag team. I'd like to see a good programme with them and Epico/Primo. Sadly won't happen.

Usos a cracking tag team. I'd like to see a good programme with them and Epico/Primo. Sadly won't happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen to be honest. Are there any other tag teams for Epico/Primo to face?

Well to be honest, they haven't been on TV enough to say wether they are bad or not. There matches have always been pretty ok I thought.

They've been on TV for 2 years in May, that's a pretty decent amount of time to makea judgement. I thought this time last year they were awful.