The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Brilliant lol. I was wonderin at the time whit wis gon on.

Right I'm jist about tae ruins everybodys life. Drunkards don't hink they need spoiler tags. I apologise in advance. But the c**t thats jumpin AJ is Tyson Tomko. Jist heard that lol. That isnt an actual spoilet btw. Jist got telt.

Brilliant lol. I was wonderin at the time whit wis gon on.

Right I'm jist about tae ruins everybodys life. Drunkards don't hink they need spoiler tags. I apologise in advance. But the c**t thats jumpin AJ is Tyson Tomko. Jist heard that lol. That isnt an actual spoilet btw. Jist got telt.

Great. I just read that Perry Saturn is apparently working at Alton Towers nowadays. :lol:

DomDom what were the three matches you were praising from Turning Point out of interest? Finished watching it on Friday.

Kong/Tara ( not amazing, but a really good match ), and the last two matches.

I didn't think the guy jumping AJ was big enough to be Tomko, but there you are. He DID look like he had broad shoulders right enough.

Really? I didn't think the AJ/Joe/Daniels match was that great. There was no story to it all, just spot after spot. But maybe that is due to it being a three way. I was hoping you were going to say Angle/Wolfe, because for all it was reasonably enjoyable, it was the same old Angle. No psychology, followed by ankle lock, followed by escape, followed by ankle lock. Sorry Kurt if the guy is working on your arm so you can't grip, you should not then get up and wrench his ankle.

Great. I just read that Perry Saturn is apparently working at Alton Towers nowadays. :lol:

Honestly. Somebody asked a question about him in Powerslam this month. Apparently he has been missing for years. No one even heard from him when Chris Benoit died.

Honestly. Somebody asked a question about him in Powerslam this month. Apparently he has been missing for years. No one even heard from him when Chris Benoit died.

I read he was spotted working as a doorman somewhere not so long ago. Beforethat thelast I heard he got shot in the head.

Seen a picture of him too, he's married to some woman and he's fucking huge now too. He looks like a white version of Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince.

Really? I didn't think the AJ/Joe/Daniels match was that great. There was no story to it all, just spot after spot. But maybe that is due to it being a three way. I was hoping you were going to say Angle/Wolfe, because for all it was reasonably enjoyable, it was the same old Angle. No psychology, followed by ankle lock, followed by escape, followed by ankle lock. Sorry Kurt if the guy is working on your arm so you can't grip, you should not then get up and wrench his ankle.

I thought the triple threat just moved along incredibly well, and turned out to be pretty impressive for a match which basically featured three guys running through their spots with each other. Daniels was also at his most infuriating. The double team stuff he does is ridiculous, but what can you expect from him ?

The same can be said for Kurt Angle. The man has absolutely no sense of storytelling, selling and is a glorified spot monkey. This means that the expectations can be lowered because you know Angle is going to bring an absolute boatload of w**k.

Lets Go Y2J, bring the gold home! :D

You shoulda put that in the Survivor Series thread, it needs some help cause it's dying on its arse :lol:

P.S. I agree with you, Mon the Jericho!!!

Edited by KilliePie

Re the guy jumping AJ, I too think that he looks too small to be Tomko. Really crap if that's who it turns out to be. I was hoping it would be Danielson (is he still going to TNA?).

I think Danielson still finds himself in WWE limbo.

There was talk that he'd do a Nigel, but he isn't going to do that.