The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Half of you now want Cena to win at WM. WWE's plan has obviously worked. The Rock is there to make Cena look great, and he's doing it before they even get in the ring together.

PS RAW is so much more enjoyable when you just watch it the next day and can skip all the adverts.

Hrm.

I'd like it to be known, and you can go back to last year and check if you like, that I've always been 100% behind Cena.

Baws to Cena. A couple of half decent interviews mean nothing. Wouldn't be surprised if that happened for the next few weeks up until right before the match when The Rock completely rips everything he's said/done for the past few months.

I'm still undecided how they're going to do this though. Rock winning makes sense being in Miami but what does that give Cena? Not much in terms of their PG babyface character.

If Cena wins, (it'll probably be the last match at the event? another debate I've had?) then surely it would only serve to push him as a MASSIVE heel going forward, making room for a new baby face to emerge as the face of the company.

I dunno. It's complex either way and I've hardly touched the surface with either argument I can see either way.

Mind how I always hated Eve (not for her ability, I don't give a f**k about the Divas), and thought she wasn't that nice looking?

Now that she's a dirty slut, she's suddenly up there with the best. Wee dirty bitch. wub.gif

I have just gotten around to watching this weeks Raw and I found Rock's promo to be one of the most cringeworthy I've ever seen. Kung Pao chicken, lady parts, fruity pebbles, etc are the wrestling promo equivalent of those Kickback gifs. Unfunny, tedious and only appreciated by retards.

I have just gotten around to watching this weeks Raw and I found Rock's promo to be one of the most cringeworthy I've ever seen. Kung Pao chicken, lady parts, fruity pebbles, etc are the wrestling promo equivalent of those Kickback gifs. Unfunny, tedious and only appreciated by retards.

sob.png

Marshmallo I'm with you mate, I finally got round to watching RAW last night and I really can't understand why so many people on here are slamming the rock!. I thought it was decent and he done what he was supposed to do and that was to make Cena look impressive as well as being the rock!.

If anyone thinks that The Rock intentionally wrote his script on his wrist then I'm sorry but your a fucking moron!.

The fact so many people on here are saying "the rock is shit now" and the likes proves just how good a class act he really is, all the Cena haters now want a Cena win, dear god almighty, well played Rocky my son, well played indeed!.

The guy was a class act and always will be.