Livingston - all the threads merged

His contract has ran out though, I'm not sure why you're struggling with that...

it hasn't, he signed for two years.

on another note....anyone else think that its strange that while Martindale has been out the country the last couple of weeks, Gnaw hasnt manged to post aything on here?? and there have been no club updates in or out??  just saying like 

it hasn't, he signed for two years.

on another note....anyone else think that its strange that while Martindale has been out the country the last couple of weeks, Gnaw hasnt manged to post aything on here?? and there have been no club updates in or out??  just saying like

It was GTF week and I have been at my business not out of the country. But don't despair I will keep you informed from the top of division one rather than the rear end of the championship.

you were told Mcdougall was sorted and is gone and the alarm co residual was last week but they had already been paid off at less than 1/2 of what they were claiming.

The only bench tracksuit which I might squeeze into is the new 3rd string goalie's. I am told he will be on the bench as cover for DJ so the young QUINN can get playing experience on a Saturday.

gnaw

It was GTF week and I have been at my business not out of the country. But don't despair I will keep you informed from the top of division one rather than the rear end of the championship.

you were told Mcdougall was sorted and is gone and the alarm co residual was last week but they had already been paid off at less than 1/2 of what they were claiming.

The only bench tracksuit which I might squeeze into is the new 3rd string goalie's. I am told he will be on the bench as cover for DJ so the young QUINN can get playing experience on a Saturday.

gnaw

cheers for the update davie

gnaw

Are you still maintaining that you don't have anything to do with the club?

Inevitable that we'd get Stranraer first up. Tough start for us tbh, Stranraer then Airdrie, two teams who I would say will be going for the title. Could be a lot of pressure on Hopkin before August is even out.

There's already pressure on Hopkin, being that he is an awful manager with no managerial skills or tactical awareness. Has signed no decent players of note.

Whereas Alloa are signing decent players and are going to run riot with the league. I don't see us finishing higher than 5th this season.

There's already pressure on Hopkin, being that he is an awful manager with no managerial skills or tactical awareness. Has signed no decent players of note.

Whereas Alloa are signing decent players and are going to run riot with the league. I don't see us finishing higher than 5th this season.

Worded it poorly originally given that a mass majority of our support are put off by the current management system. Should've said that the pressure would be intense should we not make a good start. Agree with you regarding Alloa, I think Cawley and Goodwin will be great signings for them. Their manager is also a considerable better one than ours, given he knows how to manage.

Airdrie? Have you even seen our "squad"?

Any squad with Iain Russell in it is in with a more than decent chance of winning the title.

Is it not about time you lot had a name change and a shift of venue. I think the name Ferranti Thistle seems more suited to your position. I also remember My team's reserves playing in the East of Scotland league in the 1970's. That seemed to suit your style of directorship the juniors at that time was rife with strange agreements. You lot seem to have brought all your baggage with you. Anyway must go have a nice season and don't put money into something that is not quite right alledgedly.