Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, Crusader Knight said:

Not too sure regarding hotels in Belfast. Some friends have stayed in the Holiday Inn just off Sandy Row which has been great - cheap, clean and great location. I've also a friend (actually a Glasgow girl!) who is a manager in Radisson here, I'm sure she could get yous a bit of discount?

Aww dammit

just came back on here having just booked something up and saw this, oh well hopefully it helps others.

Anyway I'm still pretty furious about the decision by the spfl to make this a Friday night and I'm significantly more out of pocket than I would've been plus a day off work (sicky but don't tell) I'll be there, pint ? 

"Ties will be played 8th or 9th of October"

So the fannys at the SPFL put it on the 7th on a Friday night. Doesn't screw me over to bad but can see why it will screw others over. Just time off work I need.

You guys must be kicking yourselfs, what a player that guy myles hippolyte looks, he was terrific for falkirk on saturday night, always looked the part against us, didnt you guys release him or did falkirk sign him?

Can't think of a single Livi fan that was desperately gutted to see the back of him. His attitude was horrific for the most of his time with us last season, after he petulantly got himself sent off away to Dumbarton most could tell the writing was on the wall for his time here. Fair play to whoever saw the deal through for ourselves, to get money for a player who had 6 months left on his deal and had a very clear issue with attitude was a good deal for both parties.

Good luck to him, clearly a talented player but let himself down a lot with his application.