Livingston - all the threads merged

30 minutes ago, Livi said:

If the truth is what has been said by Ward then its been a £1.2m of losses in the last 2 years. 

Lets not be fooled and blame everything on Covid-19

A wage bill of around £1.2m where is the other £2m plus going each year can't all be going on 20 ish games and a handful of employed staff? 

👆🏼

1 minute ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Yeah until Ward got back in at the start of 2020…

Under him we’ve faced/ are facing

- 1.2million plus losses (the 400k was only a projection)

- 2 court of session cases (1 lost which we’ll have to pay 6 fig fees for btw ), one still ongoing for an eye-watering sum of money.

-ownership/involvement of another  individual of questionable character, who’s so far not parted with a penny from what I’ve heard. 

Yeah lets ignore covid on our finances taking a dive, it was all Ward coming back in, don't talk pish. He came back in because we were in trouble, to try and help get us out of it.

One of those cases was Livi being the pursuer, though yeah that isn't going well, the other a long standing one from Rankine's time as an investor at Livi, pre dating Ward. You really do have it in for Ward and other current board/executive members at Livi, think you'd love it if things went tits up.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah lets ignore covid on our finances taking a dive, it was all Ward coming back in, don't talk pish. He came back in because we were in trouble, to try and help get us out of it.

One of those cases was Livi being the pursuer, though yeah that isn't going well, the other a long standing one from Rankine's time as an investor at Livi, pre dating Ward. You really do have it in for Ward and other current board/executive members at Livi, think you'd love it if things went tits up.

Lol nothing says trying to help the club like not putting any money in… 

Ah covid, that old scapegoat 😂

13 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Help with what exactly ?? Its certainly not money thats for sure. 

51 minutes ago, Livi said:

If the truth is what has been said by Ward then its been a £1.2m of losses in the last 2 years. 

Lets not be fooled and blame everything on Covid-19

A wage bill of around £1.2m where is the other £2m plus going each year can't all be going on 20 ish games and a handful of employed staff? 

You seem to be dab hand at Companies House so why don’t you just go and look at the last published accounts to see where the money is spent.

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

You seem to be dab hand at Companies House so why don’t you just go and look at the last published accounts to see where the money is spent.

You see the post above - wonder why they don't want transparency.

maybe Martindale can give an update at the next presser 😀

Edited by Livi

1 hour ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Martindale is involved at some level financially and at boardroom level,well above his station,plenty of stories flying about now 😳 

I'm hopeful we all will find out over the course of the season what is the true structure of the club.

He gives the impression (to those that fall for it) that is not the case 🤔

1 hour ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Martindale is involved at some level financially and at boardroom level,well above his station,plenty of stories flying about now 😳 

I'm hopeful we all will find out over the course of the season what is the true structure of the club.

They're not stories. You only need to read the Court of Session judgement at the end of October, where his involvement in negotiations relating to Nixon/Hogarth money is detailed. Granted it's from 2016, but the fact that he was so close to that type of thing is startling. And the notion that he doesn't get involved at that level now, to me, is fanciful.

Here's the thing for me. I bet you that the vast majority of the Livi support are well versed in the rumours of Martindale's involvement at Livi, and indeed, outwith Livi. These "stories" aren't just flying around now, they've been in the wind for years.  

Good luck to Brian Rice.

Great player back in the day. Arguably never hit the heights his talent deserved. 

I really don’t think Davie Martindale gets the credit he deserves for what he has achieved at your club. 

Good luck for rest of season apart from when you play St Mirren. 

2 hours ago, mozam76 said:

They're not stories. You only need to read the Court of Session judgement at the end of October, where his involvement in negotiations relating to Nixon/Hogarth money is detailed. Granted it's from 2016, but the fact that he was so close to that type of thing is startling. And the notion that he doesn't get involved at that level now, to me, is fanciful.

Here's the thing for me. I bet you that the vast majority of the Livi support are well versed in the rumours of Martindale's involvement at Livi, and indeed, outwith Livi. These "stories" aren't just flying around now, they've been in the wind for years.  

I have my doubts that Livi fans actually know. They seem blinded to all this sadly.

They may inly take notice once its to late 🥲