Livingston - all the threads merged

39 minutes ago, LivielGrande said:

What pictures ??

It was Roger the Cabin Boy I'd replied to there. Wrong account.

Also:

Screenshot_20231110_212313_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.44b6948cbdbac384bda27af5132e91f7.jpgScreenshot_20231110_212245_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.3a39e31d7335aa95d44b16c1caedcdba.jpg

The same odd punctuation use. That's you on both accounts again.

Go and just be normal. Use one account like all the rest of us do. Then say what you actually think is the problem with club ownership, be a big boy and make your allegations clearly rather than being all secret squirrel about it. As you know well with all your different accounts, this site is anonymous so you've nothing to fear.

17 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

It was Roger the Cabin Boy I'd replied to there. Wrong account.

Also:

Screenshot_20231110_212313_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.44b6948cbdbac384bda27af5132e91f7.jpgScreenshot_20231110_212245_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.3a39e31d7335aa95d44b16c1caedcdba.jpg

The same odd punctuation use. That's you on both accounts again.

Go and just be normal. Use one account like all the rest of us do. Then say what you actually think is the problem with club ownership, be a big boy and make your allegations clearly rather than being all secret squirrel about it. As you know well with all your different accounts, this site is anonymous so you've nothing to fear.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

5 hours ago, Livi said:

I have my doubts that Livi fans actually know. They seem blinded to all this sadly.

They may inly take notice once its to late 🥲

I’ve a question for you. I’m one of the many who have heard all the stories. I may believe some of them, whilst I’m sure that some are utter nonsense. Tell me though - in your opinion, what do I do? You and Roger have spent the last few weeks, at least, tearing into those in charge at the club and making some pretty disparaging comments re the same people. 

When you’ve been asked before, the response has been along the lines of “folk should listen more, take their fingers out their ears.”

Is that it? Is that all you have?

12 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

I’ve a question for you. I’m one of the many who have heard all the stories. I may believe some of them, whilst I’m sure that some are utter nonsense. Tell me though - in your opinion, what do I do? You and Roger have spent the last few weeks, at least, tearing into those in charge at the club and making some pretty disparaging comments re the same people. 

When you’ve been asked before, the response has been along the lines of “folk should listen more, take their fingers out their ears.”

Is that it? Is that all you have?

Tearing into and disparaging.

Hardly tearing in more pointing things our you already know so assume you have heard it somewhere else. 

My point is Livi FC seems to be heading in a direction it has been twice before. Thats my beef. Now don't get me wrong its taking longer this time than it has previously.

i just wish you could hold football clubs more to account.

Anyway i'm done - i'll go back into the corner and mind my own business.

See ya 😀

45 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Are we still doing this shite? Was it not that long ago that 1-4 of these accounts were outed as Hogarth (or adjacent) trying desperately to clean up his image? Fucking hell :D 

>ATLIS pretending to not remember his own posts.

It's literally only you mate, and that freedom farter (who also thinks I'm ged nixon).

Look at him in my inbox trying to goad me from his old deleted account (of the same name, what’s the point?):

CAD1E3B8-7BE5-4330-BEE2-438BB2662BF0.jpeg

Edited by Roger the cabin boy

8 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

>ATLIS pretending to not remember his own posts.

It's literally only you mate, and that freedom farter (who also thinks I'm ged nixon).

Look at him in my inbox trying to goad me from his old deleted account (of the same name, what’s the point?):

CAD1E3B8-7BE5-4330-BEE2-438BB2662BF0.jpeg

Sending yourself PMs :D 

33 minutes ago, Livi said:

Tearing into and disparaging.

Hardly tearing in more pointing things our you already know so assume you have heard it somewhere else. 

My point is Livi FC seems to be heading in a direction it has been twice before. Thats my beef. Now don't get me wrong its taking longer this time than it has previously.

i just wish you could hold football clubs more to account.

Anyway i'm done - i'll go back into the corner and mind my own business.

See ya 😀

The club's financial situation has been covered in national media. Regarding Martindale being personally invested in the club, what we have to go on is what @mozam76 mentioned in his recent comment and a quote from John Hughes in the wake of Kenny Miller's sacking. 

9 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

The club's financial situation has been covered in national media. Regarding Martindale being personally invested in the club, what we have to go on is what @mozam76 mentioned in his recent comment and a quote from John Hughes in the wake of Kenny Miller's sacking. 

Ho hum in the corner minding my own business.

Bye way its sunny today

Montaño choosing to stamp on Boateng was a real sliding doors moment. That match was headed for a draw. We'd have gone into the Hearts match with the rot stopped then the Dundee return the following weekend more confident. Instead, that red card allowed Dundee to win that match and catapulted their season. They won the return a week later with us in the doldrums and today they're strolling to a win over St Mirren.

I love Montaño but f**k a duck that was costly. Seemingly small details really matter when the competition is so tight.

All this positivety over the last couple of days from so called fans has been nauseous and frankly embarrassing. Yeh,your average Livi fan possibly have their collective ears classped as per what goes on upstairs.But an element seem to want to keep this inane repetitive drivel going on and on.FFS give yourselves and us a break.No doubt after tomorrow youl get on your high horses again and say il told you so.Livi fans???.

26 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Well, I believe this is the first time we've been bottom of the leaderboard since our return to the premier league in 2018. 

Nope. We were bottom in week 8 in 2020/21.

And week 5 in 2021/22 but that's maybe a bit early into the season.

Edited by EdinburghLivi