Livingston - all the threads merged

39 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

He's out of contract in the summer and can sign a PCA. 

Also rumours we've asked about Stevie May. 

I miss Callum Carson

Would take Stevie May

What are the chances of you letting Stephen Kelly leave on loan? Rumour doing the rounds on our thread that he could be joining us? Would seem a strange one as he seems to be playing semi regularly for you. 

9 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What are the chances of you letting Stephen Kelly leave on loan? Rumour doing the rounds on our thread that he could be joining us? Would seem a strange one as he seems to be playing semi regularly for you. 

Honestly no idea where those rumours would be coming from.

Stephen Kelly is one of our best and most creative players and I think riots would happen if we let him go. But as usual Martindale doesn't see things that way. Heard he reffered to Kelly as "the most naturally unfit player I've ever worked with".

And we had Dolly Menga and Jay Emmanuel Thomas........

14 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Less than zero, we're already short on numbers. Martindale wanted another two in and we've still not got that. Can't see it being real at all

Was busy yesterday but hoped to look at my phone last night/this morning and see which unknown youngster we've brought in on loan from Coventry/Rotherham/Wycombe.

Not even as much as that, I really hope there was a half decent CB or two released before the deadline. 

Edited by LiviLion

15 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Was busy yesterday but hoped to look at my phone last night/this morning and see which unknown youngster we've brought in on loan from Coventry/Rotherham/Wycombe.

Not even as much as that, I really hope there was a half decent CB or two released before the deadline. 

Luckily we can still sign unattached players

Two days without a post - where have y'all gone?

I thought yesterday's combination of results was better for you than County, a lot depends on their trip to Well midweek but 11th spot is still within your reach.

20 minutes ago, btb said:

Two days without a post - where have y'all gone?

I thought yesterday's combination of results was better for you than County, a lot depends on their trip to Well midweek but 11th spot is still within your reach.

We've basically all accepted relegation, there's little to no chance we stay up. We won't get enough wins to close a 6 point gap

13 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

We've basically all accepted relegation, there's little to no chance we stay up. We won't get enough wins to close a 6 point gap

I'm still holding out some hope, still a lot of games to go yet. It's very much against us though, but i've seen a bit of positivity from our players since the Winter break, and a bit of fight in them. 

I hold some hope.

Still 2 games against County which I reckon we cannot afford to lose. Looking forward to the away day.

I think attitude from players still looks good and if we go down it’ll be for a lack of quality (making chances not finishing; team/individual errors defensively) rather than a lack of fight.

in other news, I do like the upgraded speaker set up in the main stand. (“Oh, no use of the team isn’t winning….). It’s a good step in my book and much needed even if only for the safety announcements and not incremental improvement of atmosphere. 

Edited by crispy

11 hours ago, thruthenight said:

I hold some hope. It's naivete. We're down. But until we're mathematically down, I'm still going to dream of Martindale pulling out another Febrary 2021 winning run out of his arse.

This is where I'm at, not expecting anything other than 12th, but still get the odd wee twinge of optimism that we'll go on a good run and keep ourselves up.

The play-offs are less daunting after our SC win against Raith, but that would probably just make it hurt more.

Edited by LiviLion

Honestly, no harm to you guys, but you’ve sold 60 tickets for Wednesday night. You are just not a top division team and kill the atmosphere wherever you go. 1500 Killie away fans on Saturday. Get down and get Dundee United back up.