Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

That figure has been built up for years and years, prior to any involvement from John Ward or Neil Hogarth. 

2016 - (£2.76m)

2017 - (£2.91m). John Ward comes on as a director.

2018 - (£2.86m). Only income statement annoyingly.

2019 - (£2.49m). Neil Hogarth comes on as director. John Ward leaves as director.

2020 - (£2.01m) Neil Hogarth leaves as director. John Ward returns as director.

2021 - (£1.62m)

2022 - (£2.47m)

2023 - (£2.95m).

Lmao what. Where to begin? 🤣

Edited by Roger the cabin boy

5 hours ago, Livi said:

Ha nice one. Rankine as i understand it is not a direct shareholder of Oppco6.

If you read the accounts published last week the current directors of Livi FC ltd believe Baycup  are the owners.🙄

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Ranking couldn't lie straight in bed. He has tentacles every where. Names on paper mean nothing to him.

He's got shares through Summers, same as he had at East Fife when the stv cameras turned up at her door and Rankine answered it to them. Claiming he had an office in her house he worked from.

He cost us getting hit by penalties from the SFA for dual interest with us and East Fife, and also had Dumbarton owing him 200K.

He's meant to have no ties to us but he's still here pulling strings. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

18 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

He's got shares through Summers, same as he had at East Fife when the stv cameras turned up at her door and Rankine answered it to them. Claiming he had an office in her house he worked from.

He cost us getting hit by penalties from the SFA for dual interest with us and East Fife, and also had Dumbarton owing him 200K.

He's meant to have no ties to us but he's still here pulling strings. 

Did you see the word direct i put into my post (i see you have edited your origonal post)

It wasn't Sumners hoose think it was a woman connected to Rankine and East Fife.

I am not convinced Rankine is pulling any strings at Livi today what makes you think that? Granted he may have shareholding via Sumners thats different to pulling strings

Edited by Livi

Just now, ATLIS said:

Just remember we went through last season's pre-season games, and the league cup group games undefeated didn't we? A lot of good that did :D 

Started the season reasonably well too, only losing games to The Rangers and Celtic*, right up to us beating Motherwell, then it was all downhill from then on. Hitting a 13 game winless run of 11 losses and 2 draws.

*19 games including friendlies, cup games, and league games, and only losing 3, all to the arse cheeks.

19 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Started the season reasonably well too, only losing games to The Rangers and Celtic*, right up to us beating Motherwell, then it was all downhill from then on. Hitting a 13 game winless run of 11 losses and 2 draws.

*19 games including friendlies, cup games, and league games, and only losing 3, all to the arse cheeks.

The wheels were already off the wagon before that run came to an end, I'd argue. Performances rather than results are often a better indicator of what's to come especially earlier in a season. The away draws at County and St Johnstone were flukes as the performance was woeful in both matches. Martindale had already began second guessing some of his summer decisions. Who was supposed to be the new centre mid - Sangare - had already been dropped. The promising De Lucas dropped for the known quantity (a shite quantity) Parkes too. Pittman and Shinnie being used the wrong way around (Pittman at attaking mid with Shinnie at centre mid). Nouble being marked out of games in that terrible central role. I rember the St Mirren home match early on they could easily double up on him due to where he had to play. Devlin's lack of pace already apparent, and so on.

10 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

The wheels were already off the wagon before that run came to an end, I'd argue. Performances rather than results are often a better indicator of what's to come especially earlier in a season. The away draws at County and St Johnstone were flukes as the performance was woeful in both matches. Martindale had already began second guessing some of his summer decisions. Who was supposed to be the new centre mid - Sangare - had already been dropped. The promising De Lucas dropped for the known quantity (a shite quantity) Parkes too. Pittman and Shinnie being used the wrong way around (Pittman at attaking mid with Shinnie at centre mid). Nouble being marked out of games in that terrible central role. I rember the St Mirren home match early on they could easily double up on him due to where he had to play. Devlin's lack of pace already apparent, and so on.

Irony of Parked being a known quantity when, despite being here for three years, I reckon he actually played fewer games than de Lucas.

3 hours ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Here’s hoping trust members get to see the broken down profit and loss so we can see where the money’s been going, and how the club has been mismanaged this badly to the point where investment is needed to rescue the club from the incompetent board.

Ward says they’ve got the P&L so I too look forward to seeing it shared with members. Don Paul has probably still got the only key to the cupboard where he keeps the bit of paper wrote down the password for their email account, or some other such excuse.

1 minute ago, CharlieWhisky said:

Ward says they’ve got the P&L so I too look forward to seeing it shared with members. Don Paul has probably still got the only key to the cupboard where he keeps the bit of paper wrote down the password for their email account, or some other such excuse.

I wouldn't hold your breath on them sharing them.  Saw a post on FB forum saying they are not at liberty to share. They do say if that changes they will.

17 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Just remember we went through last season's pre-season games, and the league cup group games undefeated didn't we? A lot of good that did :D 

Just looked back on our pre season games the season we finished 2nd in the Championship and won promotion through the play offs, lost all 5 of them, scoring 0 goals and conceding 11.  If anything we're doing too well in these pre season games.🤣

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

28 minutes ago, Livi said:

@EdinburghLiviany idea? 

Does it really matter, everyone agrees it hasn't been good enough and Ward is to blame for gambling on top 6 finishes, even though the line was fine losing out in the last pre split game, esp against Motherwell when we were seconds away from winning the game and getting a top 6 spot.

Covid has got a big chunk of that debt, it has also been established we were in the red before Ward was running things too, basically the two sides fighting for control have done shit jobs during their tender, and they're both dragging us down with this off field shit show too.

Can we all just not agree we need someone new to come in and have a go, because neither of the current options have a good track record.