Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, Freedom Farter said:

That tweet was about Jim Leishman coming to the Dunfermline game not a player signing.

No, it wasn't.

The original tweet was sent out by the official club Twitter account. The one now is by the Livi For Life Supporters Trust. They have nothing to do with each other.

So, the Livi SM guy has fucked up, and the Trust are taking the piss.

1 hour ago, Freedom Farter said:

That tweet was about Jim Leishman coming to the Dunfermline game not a player signing.

Isn’t that a Trust organised thing? I doubt the club would have teased it, given they’ve not posted or shared the announcement since 

As mentioned, you can probably file this next to the Bradley post as an example of an overly keen media team jumping the gun. 

JET signs for Morton. IMO if he’s fully fit that’s a great signing for them - although the last time it took him 8 months to get there and they’ve got him on a 6 month deal. 

It’s more than likely he’s sat being a fat lazy b*****d though - if he had signed with us I would’ve hoped he’d been keeping himself somewhat fit.

3 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

Daily Record's report that the club are trying to sign Shinnie is likely accurate, though. Brandon looks set to be used primarily at full back so there's only Kelly, Pittman, McAlear and Green for the three centre mid spots. Kelly and Pittman have the "10" and "8" roles locked down, respectively. The "6" is up for grabs with Green currently in pole position for it but an experienced alternative wouldn't go amiss. We know from last season Martindale likes Shinnie as a "6".

Couple of times we've subbed Nottingham on for Green, and Brandon moved into midfield replacing Green, with Notts going to RB. Brandon seems pretty flexible playing as a FB or a midfielder.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 hours ago, The Wrong Car said:

Isn’t that a Trust organised thing? I doubt the club would have teased it, given they’ve not posted or shared the announcement since 

As mentioned, you can probably file this next to the Bradley post as an example of an overly keen media team jumping the gun. 

I was going by this but LogieLivi explains it above.

Screenshot_20240726_190227_Chrome.thumb.jpg.790ee734ecfaf3bd5eace3dbf82c1b36.jpg

3 hours ago, ATLIS said:

JET signs for Morton. IMO if he’s fully fit that’s a great signing for them - although the last time it took him 8 months to get there and they’ve got him on a 6 month deal. 

Feel like it's a risk worth taking for them.

For me, this is a completely unnecessary PR own goal. Will also overshadow the Shinnie signing if it happens.

2 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Feel like it's a risk worth taking for them.

For me, this is a completely unnecessary PR own goal. Will also overshadow the Shinnie signing if it happens.

Yeah, I get they like a windup but they've just pissed everyone off with it

Lots having ago at the Livi SM team. Are they not just volunteers helping the club out?

They are the best in the business and just havin a laugh and people on here are pee'd aff with them.

Maybe they just mis-read the room a little bit.

Great team!

High ✋ 

Well done Livi what a great signing. His ✈️ just took a little longer to arrive in Scotland clearly.

What a deal the manager has done for the club here. Hopefully he still manages to add another 1 or 2 players before the window closes.

High ✋

3 hours ago, Livi said:

Lots having ago at the Livi SM team. Are they not just volunteers helping the club out?

They are the best in the business and just havin a laugh and people on here are pee'd aff with them.

Maybe they just mis-read the room a little bit.

Great team!

High ✋ 

Is David Badura a volunteer?

Shinnie is a sensible signing if he’s halved his wages. I think he’s a really classy player and should be brilliant in this league. He was one of the higher earners last season so I hope we’re not over stretching.

2 minutes ago, CharlieWhisky said:

Is David Badura a volunteer?

Who is this person? 

Ps no idea most folk according to club sources are just fans helping the club as they are really under staffed compared to other clubs.

High ✋

3 minutes ago, CharlieWhisky said:

Shinnie is a sensible signing if he’s halved his wages. I think he’s a really classy player and should be brilliant in this league. He was one of the higher earners last season so I hope we’re not over stretching.

Course we're not over stretching it will all be within budget and affordable high ✋

43 minutes ago, Livi said:

Well done Livi what a great signing. His ✈️ just took a little longer to arrive in Scotland clearly.

What a deal the manager has done for the club here. Hopefully he still manages to add another 1 or 2 players before the window closes.

High ✋

I’m trying to work out what age this poster is 🧐

Okaydokey.........will reiterate again and send a wee warning to all fellow Livi supporters. 

The Fawkirk clowns are on various other clubs threads having crowd wanks and anything else they think is relevant in their clouded heads.

You've been warned,...............

41 minutes ago, Snooky said:

I’m trying to work out what age this poster is 🧐

Can only give them the benefit of the doubt and say around 14. 

Otherwise the second hand embarrassment might actually cause physical pain.