Livingston - all the threads merged

Got it up now about Hegarty, guess they were waiting till he was actually appointed.

No post-match report to go up this week but still no mention of the meeting. Is it going ahead?

If it's not on the Official Website by now then surely it isn't happening ?

No post-match report to go up this week but still no mention of the meeting. Is it going ahead?

If it's not on the Official Website by now then surely it isn't happening ?

By that logic, our game was on yesterday :rolleyes:

By that logic, our game was on yesterday :rolleyes:

Not sure what you mean as it's on both Livi and Dundee's Official websites that the game was off.

My point is that the meeting that the fans are talking about has never been confirmed (or even mentioned) on the OS so I doubt that the Italians will even turn up. There is no indication that they have agreed to it.

There was nothing about the Youth Cup game being off at Fir Park today either.

Livi Official Site = Joke.

The current editor needs to get a grip to be honest sometimes its updated other times its not.

Edited by Livi

Maybe they just assumed people would use common sense? If it's not fit for an SPL game, then they're not gonna make an effort for a Youth Cup game.

I guess I was thinking Fir Park is not quite the tattie field we are used to playing on at Firhill :rolleyes: and there might have been some improvement. Don't worry I checked the Murderwell site and it was on there :P

I guess I was thinking Fir Park is not quite the tattie field we are used to playing on at Firhill :rolleyes: and there might have been some improvement

I think our pitch's looking good this season. It looked particularly great in our comfortable 2-1 victory over Livi, a few weeks back.