Livingston - all the threads merged

Will there be a hat-trick of merged Livi threads for StaggiePerth?

Edited to add:

Yes it is!

Will it be a warning or a ban though?

Edited by qos_75

Who did Livi fans support before Livi? Meadowbank? Hibernian? just out of interest... will you go and watch someone else if the worst happens?

"if the worst happens?" - Tell you what, it is difficult to see what the worst outcome is in this situation:

- Livingston going to the wall,

- continuing as is,

- administration, and bought out by some one / some organisation with staff (playing and non-playing) and creditors receiving a nominal pittance of the monies they are owed.

Difficult to tell which is worse - or even better.

Edited by ObserverFromAfar

"if the worst happens?" - Tell you what, it is difficult to see what the worst outcomes in this situation is:

- Livingston going to the wall,

- continuing as is,

- administration, and bought out by some one / some organisation with staff (playing and non-playing) and creditors receiving a nominal pittance of the monies they are owed.

Difficult to tell which is worst - or even better.

By that i meant not having a club to support....

The best thing to happen is livingston going to the wall and proving to Mr Hunter that he was WRONG to move meadowbank to livi.

But that is another arguement.

It they go down would anyone want to start again?

Who would the fans want to run the club? the trust or another businessman.

Edited by napier deltic

I'd urge you all to read that thread on Livilions. It's just bemusing.

I do feel sorry for good guys like EdinburghLivi, as I'd be cringing if I supported Livingston.

It's an absolute car crash. Do you reckon that poster really is Massone?

It's an absolute car crash. Do you reckon that poster really is Massone?

Considering the pidgin English being used, I wouldn't be surprised.

The Livi fans don't seem to question who it is, which is quite telling.

It's been proved it is him by one of the admins, unfortunately.

I honestly don't know what to make of that..... Utterly bizarre situation for an owner to put himself in, but then again i suppose in some ways he's facing the fans..... i'm speechless!

I live in Edinburgh and would hate to see your club go to the wall

It's been proved it is him by one of the admins, unfortunately.

Given his predeliction for a wee drinkee-poo, and the times and tone of his posts, I would suggest that AM might have been under the influence whilst posting.

I'd urge you all to read that thread on Livilions. It's just bemusing.

I do feel sorry for good guys like EdinburghLivi, as I'd be cringing if I supported Livingston.

That has to be the craziest shit I have ever read on a fans forum in all my puff. The media are gonna have a field day with this latest outburst..The sound of silence coming from the SFL is fucking deafening....A good old fashioned STRAMASH :lol:

Edited to add...

Got to agree with Wee Bully that the likelyhood of drink being involved in this madness is very high...

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Last answer to Livi Trust by the Board of LFC

——————————————————————————–

Finally after a whole year of boycotting, unfair acting completely contrary to any ethic and morals, Livi Trust comes open in a very clear manner.

The attack to the Board and particularly to Angelo Massone is clear and evident. I invite all supporters to take note of the following:

next 12th June there will be an important hearing in a legal case in which this Board will ask back around £600K to Pearse Flynn.

in the specific case the Board says to have paid £600K more than the undertaken obligations as per purchase agreement during the takeover.

The Board and Angelo Massone particularly agreed, although non legally responsible, to pay those old creditors so that Livingston FC would not disappear.

At this point it is clear the personal interest of Livi Trust: support someone and disadvantage Livingston FC by attacking personally the Chairman.

In the Trust board there are people who worked and more importantly gained with the old administration. The Spokesman has invested money in the old Livingston FC and giving press conference to announce to be entered as a shareholder of Livingston FC. That’s enough!

The Board of Livingston FC announces any legal action against this organization that, using government aegis, is causing serious damage to Our club and to our

business activity. The cash flow problems are only caused by the generosity of the Board that has decided to invest much more than what originally budgeted for, with the sole aim not to see Livingston FC disappear.

I invite the genuine supporters to marginalize these people, whose names are well known to you all and that has only their personal interests to heart.

The Trust Board has to resign immediately. All the other supporters organizations will be very welcome and will be clarified regarding every aspect of Livingston FC but it is important that for once will have to be strong in order to continue to defend the Club, without the doubts that our enemies try to organize every day.

We arrived from Italy to save the Club because in Scotland was interested to help Livingston FC. Where was the Trust with its Chairman Don Paul and its Spokesman Ged Nixon when the Club was heavily indebted by the old organization after taking over debt free and in SPL. After having pocketed personally £1 million from the closure of the Nitespot? The doubt comes to mind and maybe the project is to take Livingston FC to the wall in order to save somebody and perhaps instead of the stadium build a supermarket…

We ask the entire community to stand by us and, overcoming any difficulties, help us build a serene and radiant future.

Yours in Livingston

AM

AM - June 2, 2009 at 1:30 AM

That has to be the craziest shit I have ever read on a fans forum in all my puff.

Or, at least, since Pearse Flynn said the club would be nothing without him and compared Dorado to a terrorist.