Livingston - all the threads merged

That's nonsense and I think you know it. How can young fans who know of nothing else but supporting their team have any idea of how the club is being run ?

A fan who was, say, 10 years old when the Livi wagon rolled into down will be in his mid-20s by then.

They can know how it's being run by staying away from windbags like yourself and reading boards like this :D

Because Livingston have been cheating for years while their smirking idiot fans lap it up.

No like you to weigh in with a sweeping generalisation, is it?

By the same token, a huge percentage of Scottish clubs are cheating by spening money they don't have?

I'm confident he will do the deal and get a bit extra as a creditor when the CVA is sorted.

An informed guess or just being optimistic? I also think he will do the deal but thats because I simply can't imagine Livi being no more by Thursday night.

No like you to weigh in with a sweeping generalisation, is it?

No, it's quite like me.

By the same token, a huge percentage of Scottish clubs are cheating by spening money they don't have?

There's nothing wrong with debt in and of itself. Unsustainable, unmanageable debt, however, is tantamount to cheating.

Approaching 15 Hours to the deadline, now. Butterflies have started flying about my stomach.

Much sleep tonight?

You reckon he will take the deal? Also, do you think there is any possible scenario where this deadline might be extended even without Massone taking the 25k?

Approaching 15 Hours to the deadline, now. Butterflies have started flying about my stomach.

You will have some shit tommorrow.

No, it's quite like me.

There's nothing wrong with debt in and of itself. Unsustainable, unmanageable debt, however, is tantamount to cheating.

Precisely why there should be tighter financial constraints on clubs, imposed by the authorities, such as wage caps.

This isn't the fault of the Livi fans though.

It appears as if there is a real split between those Livi fans who think theres brinkmanship going on (like MCL) and those that have all but given up.

Tomorrow I half expect to hear that Massone tried to get a deal but the interim manager knocked it back as it was riddled with clauses and add ons

Much sleep tonight?

You reckon he will take the deal? Also, do you think there is any possible scenario where this deadline might be extended even without Massone taking the 25k?

I've been struggling for the past few days, I doubt tonight will be any different.

I'm beginning to think no as we get closer and closer to the deadline. I have no idea why he would but I don't see him going back on his word for some reason.

To your last question, there's no chance. Deadline passes - we're done.

Tomorrow I half expect to hear that Massone tried to get a deal but the interim manager knocked it back as it was riddled with clauses and add ons

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. It'll make f**k all sense but he'll still try and claim it as truth.

Precisely why there should be tighter financial constraints on clubs, imposed by the authorities, such as wage caps.

I disagree with wage caps but proper auditing and accounting is a must. Germany does this quite well.

This isn't the fault of the Livi fans though.

Fans of proper football clubs at least try to make a difference when things go bad in the boardroom. Livi fans instead slapped their little thighs every day and marvelled about how wonderful it was to spend fake money on a rise through the Scottish leagues. They revelled in it. And they get no sympathy from me whatsoever.

It appears as if there is a real split between those Livi fans who think theres brinkmanship going on (like MCL) and those that have all but given up.

There has already been an attempt by Massone to raise the deal but was knocked back. He asked how much extra he would get from the CVA and was told by McGruther that it might be in the region of £70,000.

He said if they paid him the £25,000 plus the £70,000 now he would sell his shares and go. That was also knocked back. He would receive only the £25,000 now and the rest through the CVA, probably because McGruther doesn't believe the figures that Massone has quoted as being loaned to the club.

There has already been an attempt by Massone to raise the deal but was knocked back. He asked how much extra he would get from the CVA and was told by McGruther that it might be in the region of £70,000.

He said if they paid him the £25,000 plus the £70,000 now he would sell his shares and go. That was also knocked back. He would receive only the £25,000 now and the rest through the CVA, probably because McGruther doesn't believe the figures that Massone has quoted as being loaned to the club.

So for £100,000 someone could take over the club and renegotiate the debts, seems like a good deal to me!!

I disagree with wage caps but proper auditing and accounting is a must. Germany does this quite well.

Fans of proper football clubs at least try to make a difference when things go bad in the boardroom. Livi fans instead slapped their little thighs every day and marvelled about how wonderful it was to spend fake money on a rise through the Scottish leagues. They revelled in it. And they get no sympathy from me whatsoever.

toss3r

Edited by seb530

Guest Lion_Rampant
A fan who was, say, 10 years old when the Livi wagon rolled into down will be in his mid-20s by then.

They can know how it's being run by staying away from windbags like yourself and reading boards like this :D

I am one of these supporters you speak of. All I have ever done is support my local team since they moved to Livingston but because I never complained about how it was being run then I, like all fans of Livi, should hold up my hands and admit that this is partly our fault? Tell me what supporters of any club would object to a lot of money coming into the club and bringing success? There are plenty of clubs at different levels and in different leagues that spend a hell of a lot more money than they bring in to achieve success.

Well I couldn't care less about your sympathy. True football fans don't even have to think about whether or not they want Livi to survive because they all do for the good of the game. I would never wish this upon any club no matter how much i hated them because it has a knock on effect to the rest of the teams. Scottish Football is in a really poor state at the moment and the loss of teams only make it worse. The first of these knock on effects is the third division will be one team less next season, if Livi don't survive, which means 1 less gate for all the teams in that division and that is just where it begins.

The SFL should have sought gaurantees on Livis future long before now.

They have let the situation fester all summer and typically sat on their hands.

No doubt they`ll have their usual blazers meeting to see which fanless pointless club should get to "join" their

private members club.

As has already been pointed out to you (well ignored, by the way) going by your own logic the SFL should have got rid of Clydebank years before they did, especially since they referred to them as a "non-club".

How come you were so outraged at the actions of the SFL when it involved Clydebank, but reckon they should have taken action before now regarding Livingston?