Livingston - all the threads merged

The SFL has no choice but to kick them out the league if they don't turn up tomorrow, fucking farce and the sooner they disappear the better.

Might head along tomorrow to the "game" just to give some money to East Stirling who are the victims in all this.

Well I would suggest if they do not play tomorrow they would be gone forever. The consortium really are playing dangerous games here and are doing no favours for the Livi supporters.

Failure to play tomorrow would surely incur a 15 point deduction, as happend when Hamilton failed to play Stenhousemuir. That being the case, I believe the consortium will walk away and consign Livi to the grave. These guys were supposed to save Livi, instead they are making Massone and the previous crowd look half competent. They really are fucking idiots. They should take the medicine and act like the adults they're supposed to be.

Perhaps it's better if Livi die, as this lot look like a bunch of clowns as well.

It was not the consortium who made this decision it is McGruther who did as he is still in control.

Livi are cutting their nose off to spite their face here by refusing to play a ' provisional ' fixture when any game is provisional until the final whistle goes due to potential for abandonment.

I fully expect the appeal to fail and for Livi to get at least a 15 point deduction

I hear what you're saying, LLD, but come on. Is it not easier to just get heads down and arses up and get on with it pending an appeal that to throw a tantrum and refuse to play? If Livi win their appeal, then they could seek recompense for playing an unnecessary fixture through the courts. If their appeal is successful, then surely their compensation claim is a certainty? I can't see any reasonable judge/arbiter disagreeing. If their appeal is unsuccessful, then they will have begun their season, no harm done. Unless they plan to take this all the way to the European Court of Human Rights...

I hear what you're saying, LLD, but come on. Is it not easier to just get heads down and arses up and get on with it pending an appeal that to throw a tantrum and refuse to play? If Livi win their appeal, then they could seek recompense for playing an unnecessary fixture through the courts. If their appeal is successful, then surely their compensation claim is a certainty? I can't see any reasonable judge/arbiter disagreeing. If their appeal is unsuccessful, then they will have begun their season, no harm done. Unless they plan to take this all the way to the European Court of Human Rights...

I think we would all have been happy for the game to be played tomorrow, the last thing we all want is more hassle! This decision was made today by McGruther & like it or not we are stuck with it. Remember WE the fans did not decide this, I was bloody looking forward to the game tomorrow! :(

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!...........................

Livi ain't going to turn up tomorrow!!!!!!

They're F@@KED NOW!!!!

I seen that on the BBC site.

If they maintain they are a First Division club, should we expect them to pitch up at Dingwall tomorrow ??

I wonder if three teams have ever turned up for one match before...

Considering the goings on of the last two weeks I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I seen that on the BBC site.

If they maintain they are a First Division club, should we expect them to pitch up at Dingwall tomorrow ??

I wonder if three teams have ever turned up for one match before...

Considering the goings on of the last two weeks I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

:lol: ..Was thinkin that maself.. maybe they'll bring their own baw :huh:

You are the silly one my friend.

The SFL has rules and the appeals process is part of them. By forcing us to play in the Third Division they could be seen to be pre-determine or anticipate the outcome of appeals process and breaking their own rules.

It's the same principle that applies when, for example, a player appeals a red card and they are allowed to play on pending the outcome.

Two completely different scenarios.

Livingston have broken the rules; there is absolutely no denying that. What they are appealing against is the punishment being handed down. In such cases, you continue with the punishment and only stop if the appeal is successful.

A red card is an appeal against the "felony" itself. That's when the principal of leave to appeal comes in.