Livingston - all the threads merged

Bloody hell Duncan! I pity your kids if you have any, Imagine being in the bad books in your house? :unsure:

You are missing sooo many details! I said but a page or two back that two of my lads had pointed out a joke I didn't get. You are right though. My kids curse the day I taught them about honest and integrity and not to spend what they didn't have. It has blighted their lives.

All you need to bear in mind is that the SFL haven't a clue what they are doing on this issue and are willing for it all to go away, particularly McMaster and Longmuir whose comments have ranged from one extreme to the other.

Livi are the chief villains in all of this but I hope the SFL's role in all of this is looked at when the dust settles as this type of thing just can't happen again.

I agree with you,the situation Livi have continually found themselves in is unacceptable,even Livi fans will agree with that.

The SFL have just taken the situation to a new unacceptable level by continually trying to justify their position through the media at times contradicting themselves,if it was a criminal trial the judge would have thrown it out due to the fear of an unfair trial.

If that were indeed the QotS crew, you could safely say that the clown suits had been paid for. Now if that were an LFC clown troupe, you just know that the invoice would be neatly tucked away in the "f**k 'em" file.

We're talking Ghostie FC here - we pay all our bills on time.

I'm already in talks with our first signing.. A big center half a bit in the Kevin James mould only much more mobile. We will need to make sure we pay the leccy bill though.. ;)frankenstein_2.jpg

Sorry , that is Kevin James.. Here's a picture of the 7 foot monster....

_45870126_kevinjames_226b_sns.jpg

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

I've heard Rab Douglas is looking for a new club (the smell has finally got too much for him). I've budgeted everything out and I've worked out that if we pay him £10k a week, we'll still be making profit. He'll obviously have to take a wage cut but I feel he will know it's best for him.

And hey, if he doesn't work out as a goalie we can pair him with Kevin James to scare away the other team.

Douglas_Rab_591828.jpg

I've heard Rab Douglas is looking for a new club (the smell has finally got too much for him). I've budgeted everything out and I've worked out that if we pay him £10k a week, we'll still be making profit. He'll obviously have to take a wage cut but I feel he will know it's best for him.

And hey, if he doesn't work out as a goalie we can pair him with Kevin James to scare away the other team.

Douglas_Rab_591828.jpg

KJ hasn't joined O'Brien has he?

You are missing sooo many details! I said but a page or two back that two of my lads had pointed out a joke I didn't get. You are right though. My kids curse the day I taught them about honest and integrity and not to spend what they didn't have. It has blighted their lives.

:lol::lol::lol:

I meant your response to edinburghlivi's funny picture, you sounded like an auld wife sooking a soor plum! :huh:

I'm already in talks with our first signing.. A big center half a bit in the Kevin James mould only much more mobile. We will need to make sure we pay the leccy bill though.. ;)frankenstein_2.jpg

VIKINGTON ENTERS PIE & BOVRIL'S LIVI THREAD ASKING "CAN I DANCE YET? THESE BLOODY SHOES ARE SO SHINY THEY ARE BLINDING ME & ME BUNIONS ARE GIVING ME GRIEF!!!

VIKINGTON ENTERS PIE & BOVRIL'S LIVI THREAD ASKING "CAN I DANCE YET? THESE BLOODY SHOES ARE SO SHINY THEY ARE BLINDING ME & ME BUNIONS ARE GIVING ME GRIEF!!!

By the look on his face he's just popped his cherry.

Also look at the whitish patch on his trousers! ;) I'm glad he is receiving some satisfaction from this thread! :lol:

That's just what happens everytime anybody rises to his bait. :rolleyes:

You wouldn't need a mod to close the thread if you did. ;)

By the by it was the small burn that runs into the river that we crossed in search of a pub. And no, I didnae pee in that either.

That's good, We must keep up the chat as this thread will die soon, :( Now, as an otter, where is your favourite place to go for a dip? :D

I see from the Livi Lions boards that there is allegedly still no safety certificate in place for Almondvale. If this is indeed true, and given that one way or another, Livi are scheduled to play at home on Saturday, what's the problem with the safety certificate?

I hope they can get it sorted out for Saturday. The last thing they would need at this stage is yet another match called off.

Can't blame the SFL, rival supporters, the press, Jim Ballantyne, or the P&B posters for this one...

I bet they can/do. :lol:

That is the nature of football supporters in general. I personally thought Livi supporters to be a bit "plastic" (for want of a better expression) But they are reacting like the supporters of any other club would in the circumstances ie lashing out.

I agree with you,the situation Livi have continually found themselves in is unacceptable,even Livi fans will agree with that.

The SFL have just taken the situation to a new unacceptable level by continually trying to justify their position through the media at times contradicting themselves,if it was a criminal trial the judge would have thrown it out due to the fear of an unfair trial.

When have the SFL contradicted themselves?

As far as I can see, Livy were asked if they could guarantee they would fulfill all their fixtures in Div 1 next season - McGruther said 'no'. On the back of that they were demoted to Div 3, with the right to appeal. On Friday morning, with no intent to appeal lodged, the SFL made the decision that games would go ahead on Saturday, but become null and void should Livy subsequently appeal and be successful. They've since said that had Livy lodged their intent to appeal earlier then they would have postponed Saturdays games.

Whats contradictory about any of that? Or have I missed something?

It wasn't a bloody joke, it was irony. It's meant to be ironic, not funny. :rolleyes:

I'm aware it wasn't a "bloody joke" but irony usually comes with a bit of humour, doesn't it.

People from Livingston think that an irony is something you use with a boardy.

Lucky I'm not from Livingston then :rolleyes: