Livingston - all the threads merged

I think you need to fuck-off Larsson. You are the most tediuos cunt on the whole of the www. Not to worry though as the Schools go back next week so we should be hearing a lot less of your pish.

Who the f**k are you to tell me to f**k off, you f**k off.

I see from the Livi Lions boards that there is allegedly still no safety certificate in place for Almondvale. If this is indeed true, and given that one way or another, Livi are scheduled to play at home on Saturday, what's the problem with the safety certificate?

I hope they can get it sorted out for Saturday. The last thing they would need at this stage is yet another match called off.

Can't blame the SFL, rival supporters, the press, Jim Ballantyne, or the P&B posters for this one...

The only problem with the safety certificate is likely to be the council leader and a couple of his cronies haven't worked out how to pay for the work without the spend being obvious to the taxpayers. I'm sure it remains his priority though.

Creating a pointless, toys-out-the-pram poll of anyone who has had the temerity to criticise Livi won't help much in that regard. Although it might score you a few points in the den of fuckwittery that is Livi Lions.

Shockeroony a another thick as pig shite Dees fan..

The lass is trying to have a laugh, and it is with you, not at you, you fucking dolt..

Supposed to be a bit of fun to lighten the mood and for some would be seen as a badge of honour if they were to win any such poll...

post-15122-1249992605_thumb.png

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

No football = No life. :angry:

Is that McGruther's next blackmail attempt: if, if, you don't let us play in the First, then we'll cover (poetic license, that could never happen) Almondvale in a pile of mass suicide corpses. Naturally you then wouldn't pay for the cleaning bill. :rolleyes:

Good to see Brown telling McInally to STFU until he develops a functioning brain cell. More people should do that. Perhaps employ someone to track him daily and remind him that he is a clueless imbecile. I'm free until the end of next month. B)

Where would the money to pay for that kind of legal action come from?

I think Peter Johnston should fund it. i think he thinks he should too, but his sweaty palms will be telling him not to do it..

In some respects, it doesn't really matter if the sticking point was the bond or not. A lot of SFL clubs were furious that the SFL Management Committee had let Livi off so lighty... so they made an about-turn the week after. This doesn't necessarily have to be because of Livi's bond issues.

I agree HJ. There is no doubt that the other SFL clubs were furious and the Bond issue may be a fig leaf, allowing the SFL MC legal/moral justification to impose a stronger sanction.

If the Bond had been lodged however, was that definitely the end of the matter? Once the dust settled didn't the SFL MC still have the right to impose a further penalty (e.g. a points deduction in SFL1)? Perhaps a straw poll of the member clubs suggested that the majority wanted a more severe punishment than that, hence the amended sentence when the opportunity arose.

The Bond

The bond isn't a large cheque that the consortium had to write in order to be allowed to play out the season. It's simply a document they require to sign to guarantee they are able to fulfil their fixtures, and should they fail to do so, the consortium are responsible for paying a sum of money as compensation to the SFL on a pro-rata basis. The fact that McGruther stated last week he could not guarantee the fulfilment of fixtures is the most likely reason the punishment was increased to demotion, and justifiably so.

Administration

Livi are currently in Interim Administration, which is still a breach of SFL rules.

Yes, there is a fair argument that the SFL's rulebook isn't exactly crystal clear. But it's worked fine for X number of years until now, and it's the same rulebook Livi agreed to abide by in being league members.

This situation is 100% the fault of Livingston FC, and no amount of kicking, screaming and spitting of Livi and their fans that it's the "big bad SFL's" fault is going to cut any ice.

This will be the same Livingston that were happy to talk to the press about "the rules are the rules and exist for good reason" a few years back. Ah Dominic Keane............you've just got to love the man.

Creating a pointless, toys-out-the-pram poll of anyone who has had the temerity to criticise Livi won't help much in that regard. Although it might score you a few points in the den of fuckwittery that is Livi Lions.

actually I don't think it would work on Livilions as not many venture to these parts, so therefore they won't know who are on the list.

I am just trying to have a laugh as I can't join in on any football chat. :rolleyes:

My toys were flung out of the pram in the last admin & the bailiffs kept them. :huh:

Christ men are so grumpy!!!! :lol:

There is no right of appeal to a Rule 28 infringement, which is what scratching v East Stirling is.

Not going to bother with quotes for the stuff on potential court cases... but I come back again to the question of "what can a Court of Law decide". The Court can rule on whether or not SFL followed it's own rules - if they didn't, the Court can order Livi to be compensated and it all to start over again (as Livi definetely breached SFL rules by entering a form of insolvency). What a Court cannot do it sit down and make a judgement of footballing morality - no judge is going to hear a case based on "it's fair to deduct us 10 points in Div 1, but it's just unfair to demote us to Div 3".

In some respects, it doesn't really matter if the sticking point was the bond or not. A lot of SFL clubs were furious that the SFL Management Committee had let Livi off so lighty... so they made an about-turn the week after. This doesn't necessarily have to be because of Livi's bond issues.

It doesn't materially affect anything, the SFL clubs can (and I'm 99% sure they will) uphold the SFL Management Committee decision. If anything, to avoid further embarrassment and/or disruption.

If McGruther and Livi5, in their heart of hearts, actually believed they had a chance of winning the appeal, then scratching v East Stirling was a total miscalculation. They'll have lost far more votes as a result of scratching, than they would had they played the game as a "provisional" fixture...

And if that's the case,which it may well be,and I think is nearer the truth,why don't the SFL not just come out and state this?

But you kept the pram? :o

As the great Christian Dailly would say..."Cheats. Fu{:content:}amp;ing Cheats". ;)

Keep your sense of humour if all else fails PLL.

She totally whooshed my attempted jokes yesterday.

The lass is trying to have a laugh, and it is with you, not at you, you fucking dolt..

Supposed to be a bit of fun to lighten the mood and for some would be seen as a badge of honour if they were to win any such poll...

:lol:

I'm quite sure PLL is capable of looking after herself.

Stick to what you're best at, ie attaching pictures to your completely inane posts in a futile attempt at humour, and of course rimming everyone on the Livi Lions forum.

I hope you see the irony in your post? :lol: