Livingston - all the threads merged

FFS these eejits in the SFL love milking it & dragging it out, someone needs to go in & shove a poker up their arse! :angry:

That's probably why they take so long. :rolleyes:

I have no control over my clubs voting preferences,and despite a painful 5 years I still think we need to be mindful of the fact that we can still at some point in the future end up in the same situation.

Misfortune has never really taken Livvy into the land of troubles. They've deliberately driven there all on their ownsome time after time after time. If they get re-instated to the first division, just watch how quickly the concern for the poor creditors will disappear. The money due to others will once again go unpaid as Livvy address the priority of a first division squad. No point in squandering cash on silly things like existing bills.

They need re-statement before letting anyone know what their CVA percentage offer is likely to be. You really don't want the new lies to be blown out of the water before re-instatement........that would damage the chances of getting off the hook again.

There is no appeal against whatever penalty is dished out for refusing to play the fixture. That bit is pretty clear in the rules.

Yes I know but if Livi can justify their not turning up last week they would not get a points penalty no matter which division they are in

FFS these eejits in the SFL love milking it & dragging it out, someone needs to go in & shove a poker up their arse! :angry:

They won't make any announcement until this thread reaches 10,000 posts.

It is in the Rules.

Misfortune has never really taken Livvy into the land of troubles. They've deliberately driven there all on their ownsome time after time after time. If they get re-instated to the first division, just watch how quickly the concern for the poor creditors will disappear. The money due to others will once again go unpaid as Livvy address the priority of a first division squad. No point in squandering cash on silly things like existing bills.

They need re-statement before letting anyone know what their CVA percentage offer is likely to be. You really don't want the new lies to be blown out of the water before re-instatement........that would damage the chances of getting off the hook again.

Self-interest IMHO is the main reason why clubs can continually find themselves in this or similar position.

The club reps continually act like a gelding.

NEWS FROM SFL WEBSITE:-

Raith Rovers back up goalkeeper Liam Amos has joined Junior side St Andrews United on a season long loan to gain match experience after finding his opportunities at Stark’s Park limited by the form of David McGurn and Gary O’Connor.

Hmm...I'm still not sure that makes much of a difference.

I think the most crucial part is "...appeal to a Special General Meeting". That means they can't appeal until the meeting is convened.

If it was 'until' and not 'unless' that would make a huge difference

I'd be very surprised if Ayr don't vote in our favour. Of course, you have the reason above but you also have the fact that they will just about be safe if they get a team with a points penalty in the league.

Ayr will look at this from the point of having spent five years in Division 2 while they sorted out their own financial problems and also from the point that they had a representative on the LMC who made the original decision. I would be very surprised if Ayr even thought about supporting your appeal.

Are we nearly there yet?

By the way the Livi 5 consortium name comes from the amount of there own money Rankbadyin and McDoog are actually gonna invest...

small%205%20pound%20note.jpg

Well seeing as Madsone made £50,000 from a £1... I am assuming they are gonna make a quarter of a million.

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton