Livingston - all the threads merged

I haven't quite worked the "5" thing out. I believe there are 5 board members;

1. McDougall
  2. Rankine
  3. Nixon
  4. Elected Trust Member
  5. McDougall's colleague whose name escapes me

but I understoob that Livingston 5 represented the 5th incarnation of Livingston FC following on from

1. Hunter
  2. Keane
  3. Flynn
  4. Massone

certainly don't see them calling the company after the number of board members. Makes it all a bit silly if a sixth member joins the board.

Sure it is Albert Tait, former Cowden vice chairman, who is going to be vice chairman of Livi. Think it was in one of the papers.

Meeting started at 11am

The first vote will be to decide whether or not to vote on what to have for lunch, or just leave the decision in the hands of the lackeys.

If the latter succeeds, then the next vote will be to decide which of the lackeys goes and gets the lunches.

Edited by Sir Calum Melville

The first vote will be to decide whether or not to vote on what to have for lunch, or just leave the decision in the hands of the lackeys.

If the latter succeeds, then the next vote will be to decide which of the lackeys goes and gets the lunches.

Yeh, for a bunch of people who don't know how to interpret their own rules that sounds about right. ;)

Yeh, for a bunch of people who don't know how to interpret their own rules that sounds about right. ;)

Although the SFL sometimes appear to procrastinate, the one thing they can do well is interpret their own rules...and they've done that perfectly in this situation.

but I understoob that Livingston 5 represented the 5th incarnation of Livingston FC following on from

1. Hunter
  2. Keane
  3. Flynn
  4. Massone

Sort of similar to the Third Reich?

Sorry, wrong club. :P

Although the SFL sometimes appear to procrastinate, the one thing they can do well is interpret their own rules...and they've done that perfectly in this situation.

Hmm Sir C, changing your story so soon. Must do better methinks. :rolleyes:

Hmm Sir C, changing your story so soon. Must do better methinks. :rolleyes:

You're right, I really should be more careful when making light-hearted posts. In future, I'll make sure I spell out that it's not entirely serious so that you and your fellow inbred morons know exactly what's meant.

You're right, I really should be more careful when making light-hearted posts. In future, I'll make sure I spell out that it's not entirely serious so that you and your fellow inbred morons know exactly what's meant.

Dear! Dear! Keep it civilised my man. Such language does not become one who has been touched on the shoulder by the sword of her majesty. I understand you are anxious however so will excuse your outburst on this occasion. :P

Dear! Dear! Keep it civilised my man. Such language does not become one who has been touched on the shoulder by the sword of her majesty. I understand you are anxious however so will excuse your outburst on this occasion. :P

Why should I be anxious?

It's not my club that's staring down the barrel of extinction :lol: