Livingston - all the threads merged

14 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Ok who's voting for Sean Kelly for PoTM?

image.png.08410f64e3a90e354a4dee5c78bb4f1d.png

How dare you try and talk about the football on the 'Why everyone in a position of power at the club is a monster' thread?!?

Brandon's been unexpectedly solid in the middle of the park. I'd give it to Shamal, who's been much better in the last 2 months. Tbh, if he'd been in this form all season then maybe we'd be in a better spot.

58 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

How dare you try and talk about the football on the 'Why everyone in a position of power at the club is a monster' thread?!?

Brandon's been unexpectedly solid in the middle of the park. I'd give it to Shamal, who's been much better in the last 2 months. Tbh, if he'd been in this form all season then maybe we'd be in a better spot.

Thought i'd try and fill the dead air between court cases.

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

He scored a penalty for Livingston....if that doesn't warrant POTM then what does?

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

He scored a penalty for Livingston....if that doesn't warrant POTM then what does?

Aye I've tried erasing all our misses from my mind, it got ridiculous the amount we missed. Think Yengi scored a couple of our last ones, Kelly missed quite a few but scored some too, maybe 50/50 from his pens. 

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aye I've tried erasing all our misses from my mind, it got ridiculous the amount we missed. Think Yengi scored a couple of our last ones, Kelly missed quite a few but scored some too, maybe 50/50 from his pens. 

According to Sofascore he's scored all 4 of his penalties in the league this season and scored 2 out of 4 last season

7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I thought Sean Kelly was great on Saturday. Didn't see the Aberdeen game but he was the least bad defender against hearts.

I went Stephen Kelly though.

14 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

According to Sofascore he's scored all 4 of his penalties in the league this season and scored 2 out of 4 last season

My memory of him missing against St Mirren away and Hearts away made me think he had missed more, but then he was taken off pens and we went on a round robin of players taking and missing penalties. He's done really well with them this season then.

20 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I thought Sean Kelly was great on Saturday. Didn't see the Aberdeen game but he was the least bad defender against hearts.

I went Stephen Kelly though.

Yeah was quite impressed by Sean's performance on Saturday...felt he looked comfortable and his set piece deliveries were very good

Kieran Wright in on an emergency loan from Rangers. Would assume that's just for the bench and at least one of George/Hamilton will start against Motherwell.

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Kieran Wright in on an emergency loan from Rangers. Would assume that's just for the bench and at least one of George/Hamilton will start against Motherwell.

Hamilton out injured, Shamal will start

Boy on our forum, who is normally spot on, saying we're in for Yengi. He's got 2 years left on his deal does he not?

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Boy on our forum, who is normally spot on, saying we're in for Yengi. He's got 2 years left on his deal does he not?

Yeah, he's got a decent bit on his deal. Then again none of us have any clue who's on relegation release clauses, but given he signed in January when we knew there's a good chance of going down you'd think it unlikely.

May have fallen out with Martindale though with his red for kicking water bottles at Tynecastle after being subbed

Just now, ATLIS said:

Any stats on him yet?

Should do but not for an hour or so when I can get on my laptop.

Maidstone fans seem gutted he's away and reckon he was too good for them, which sounds promising.

26 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

This is good news

Yep, planning for next season and getting business done early has to be seen as good, we had so many signing targets fall through pre season, and then scrambling about trying to get some signed late on.