Livingston - all the threads merged

Aye, but my sleuth work might get me a job as a detective.

583 posts and not one on Kelty Hearts, junior football or football in fife generally. All of them are in some way related to Livingston or club finances.

What's your angle, sunshine?

I go fishing but I don't eat fish. Your point is Captain Lassard?

I go fishing but I don't eat fish. Your point is Captain Lassard?

I'd expect a supporter to occasionally post about their team, but perhaps that's just some silly idea I've picked up somewhere.

Sky are covering both legs of the Celtic/Arsenal game, PLL.

I'd expect a supporter to occasionally post about their team, but perhaps that's just some silly idea I've picked up somewhere.

Actually I accused Duncan Freemason of that very crime & was so wrong, I had to apologise. :huh:

There is also no forums for Kelty Hearts in here (god knows how, there is every other thing!) believe me I've searched! ;)

And finally virgin are showing THAT game on sky sports 2, of course I shall not be watching it! :whistle:angel

Actually I accused Duncan Freemason of that very crime & was so wrong, I had to apologise. :huh:

There is also no forums for Kelty Hearts in here (god knows how, there is every other thing!) believe me I've searched! ;)

And finally virgin are showing THAT game on sky sports 2, of course I shall not be watching it! :whistle:angel

Fife has it's own forum, elsewhere. :P

You'll be welcome in the Carling Bar, standing room only. (no Celtic top mind) :P:P If they had shown it on Flynn's big screen telly they could have filled the stadium. Oops. :lol::lol:

Edited by AND180Y

El bawbag? :(

:P I think you missed my point. I was talking to el bawbag when I said they had quoted him, not you.

Nah, Duncan does post about Falkirk occasionally. He's a Falkirk fan after a Livi hater.

There's a junior forum he could easily use along with the other Kelty Hearts fans. Gogsy, a fellow Kelty Hearts fan, seems to be getting on alright doing that.

Why not? I love watching Arsenal and if Celtic win, it will increase the Scottish coefficient. It's win-win :)

Edited by EdinburghLivi

:P I think you missed my point. I was talking to el bawbag when I said they had quoted him, not you.

Nah, Duncan does post about Falkirk occasionally. He's a Falkirk fan after a Livi hater.

There's a junior forum he could easily use along with the other Kelty Hearts fans. Gogsy, a fellow Kelty Hearts fan, seems to be getting on alright doing that.

Why not? I love watching Arsenal and if Celtic win, it will increase the Scottish coefficient. It's win-win :)

Are you positive I don't post in the junior forum?

Sky are showing the first leg - STV have the 2nd leg.

Celtic have to get hammered, Samaras sent off because I really hate him! :angry:

Arsenal come into it off the back of a great result at the weekend so will be up for it.

Apart from that I like Wenger for the way he goes about things so want the win for him. B)

Arsenal come into it off the back of a great result at the weekend so will be up for it.

Apart from that I like Wenger for the way he goes about things so want the win for him. B)

I've sent my son or should that be 'bhoy' up to his room to watch it as he maintains he is Celtic all the way! Oh Well I tried my bloody best! :rolleyes::lol:

I've sent my son or should that be 'bhoy' up to his room to watch it and switch the baby monitor on so that I can listen to it whilst I remain at the computer as he maintains he is Celtic all the way! Oh Well I tried my bloody best! :rolleyes::lol:

Oh dear!! :lol: