Livingston - all the threads merged

Yes but the new board took control of the club on the 13th of August. I believe it was the previous week we were relegated to the 3rd division.

Can I ask why you are still around probing the fans when we generally don't know that much about the situation? I know we are cutting wages and trying to maximise income, that's all. Email McGruther, Nixon, McDougall or Rankine if you want real answers.

Why would they give me something they won't give Livi Fans?

Doesn't your "rep" on the board know the truth?

Yes but the new board took control of the club on the 13th of August. I believe it was the previous week we were relegated to the 3rd division.

Can I ask why you are still around probing the fans when we generally don't know that much about the situation? I know we are cutting wages and trying to maximise income, that's all. Email McGruther, Nixon, McDougall or Rankine if you want real answers.

What were to stop them? I just said it, the transfer deadline being so close. Correct and honourable to dump players without a chance of them getting a new club before the deadline? I think not. All of our players were available to leave at the end of the window had an offer come in, make no mistake of that. They didn't received many but did sell Armand One for free.

I doubt they've increased income with the gates (possibly with functions and hospitality) but they certainly have cut wages from last year.

Correct and honourable to shaft the creditors for 5p in the £ ?

Hard as it would be, the club were now a 3rd division club and couldn't afford a full time squad. The players would be free to sign for anyone after the window closed.

Hard as it would be, the club were now a 3rd division club and couldn't afford a full time squad. The players would be free to sign for anyone after the window closed.

I presume his point was that that would be far more difficult as most clubs had already tied up their budgets.

Oh will you get a grip, where has he stated that he thinks it's ok to shaft the creditors?

I presume his point was that that would be far more difficult as most clubs had already tied up their budgets.

I think that is what he meant, this whole argument, again, is pointless as no-one knows what the wage bill was pre-admin & no-one knows what it is now, so besides asking the players to supply their wage slips for the last 6 months, we can't know for sure who is right or wrong. Yes the players could have been released from contracts,but they would possibly be struggling to find a new club so why not stay where they were & accept a wage cut? Also a lot of the players are very young from the under 19's & only just making the first team, they are not on massive wages.

This has been discussed again & again though, why we are still at this beats me! :rolleyes:

Oh will you get a grip, where has he stated that he thinks it's ok to shaft the creditors?

I think that is what he meant, this whole argument, again, is pointless as no-one knows what the wage bill was pre-admin & no-one knows what it is now, so besides asking the players to supply their wage slips for the last 6 months, we can't know for sure who is right or wrong. Yes the players could have been released from contracts,but they would possibly be struggling to find a new club so why not stay where they were & accept a wage cut? Also a lot of the players are very young from the under 19's & only just making the first team, they are not on massive wages.

This has been discussed again & again though, why we are still at this beats me! :rolleyes:

Well they would but your board, whilst apparently busy with other things, have yet to file last years accounts.

Or perhaps Massone's mess is too hard to account for?

Well they certainly know what the credit side of the balance sheet was as they reduced it by 95%!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sure with the financial geniuses that are McGruther, McDougal and Rankine leading the pack that arriving at income and asset value figures (I'm sure the assets were valued for the CVA proposal) wouldn't be too hard.

Or you could trot out the line used at the last admin, blame the old guy in charge and submit the nearest guesstimate.

How many months has McGruther been running things now?

Well they certainly know what the credit side of the balance sheet was as they reduced it by 95%!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sure with the financial geniuses that are McGruther, McDougal and Rankine leading the pack that arriving at income and asset value figures (I'm sure the assets were valued for the CVA proposal) wouldn't be too hard.

Or you could trot out the line used at the last admin, blame the old guy in charge and submit the nearest guesstimate.

How many months has McGruther been running things now?

Maybe you could pop down & give them a hand :lol: Did you not used to pop down & have coffee with Maurice & Co :P