Livingston - all the threads merged

My bad. I was hungover when i posted that :lol:

Having the supporters rep on the board is important. He's not just a random token of involvement to the fans. I think D4L hold something like 26%, although i'm lying if i said it's definitely that amount.

Having the D4L rep there means that he is in a position to veto anything that D4L feel isn't in the interests of the club. It's been huge for the club IMO.

The experience at Firhill, where the fans saved the club only ten years ago, is that even as the biggest single shareholder with a rep on the board, the fans trust is seen as irrelevant and can be shouldered aside by the remaining big shareholders as they please. This happened very recently when the shareholders voted overwhelmingly to form a property company composed of three directors and two of their mates and sell half the ground to them.

I really don't think that D4L would be in a very different position if it came to the crunch.

Unfortunately, although Thistle have a fans rep/Jags Trust member on the Board, the position doesn't carry any such powers that D4L appear to have, and is curtailed in what he can report back to the fans/trust, due to our Board putting gags on 'sensitive' subjects.

Oh for the Jags Trust to have the power of veto.

if it wasny for mcdogall aka w****r and that other guy ah canny rember his name lol then u wouldny be were u are the day lmfao and all this shite with asking the sfa to stay in division 2 after braking so meany sfa rules and regulations u should hang ur head in shame but any way thanx for almost going down the swanny and promoting the blue brazil by default cuz were going realy well thanx to danny and the boys

if it wasny for mcdogall aka w****r and that other guy ah canny rember his name lol then u wouldny be were u are the day lmfao and all this shite with asking the sfa to stay in division 2 after braking so meany sfa rules and regulations u should hang ur head in shame but any way thanx for almost going down the swanny and promoting the blue brazil by default cuz were going realy well thanx to danny and the boys

I cringed. No - I actually physically did :( . Makes a text message look like Byron. And its SFL, FFS!!

epic-fail.jpg

Unfortunately, although Thistle have a fans rep/Jags Trust member on the Board, the position doesn't carry any such powers that D4L appear to have, and is curtailed in what he can report back to the fans/trust, due to our Board putting gags on 'sensitive' subjects.

Oh for the Jags Trust to have the power of veto.

I should really start a new thread on this subject as it's not really to do with Livi & also only the 'regulars' tend to read this thread so it wouldn't have a broad enough response, not to mention the fact that it will get lost among the other important discussions (slanging matches) on here.

Dearie me!!!! :blink:

Who is mcdogall?

I cringed. No - I actually physically did :( . Makes a text message look like Byron. And its SFL, FFS!!

:lol: So did I.

I should really start a new thread on this subject as it's not really to do with Livi & also only the 'regulars' tend to read this thread so it wouldn't have a broad enough response, not to mention the fact that it will get lost among the other important discussions (slanging matches) on here.

Dearie me!!!! :blink:

Who is mcdogall?

:lol: So did I.

you dont even ken the charimans name daer oh dear cowdens ex chirman u fanny and u got cowden ex maneger he was shite and cowdens goinging to be a frist divison club

you dont even ken the charimans name daer oh dear cowdens ex chirman u fanny and u got cowden ex maneger he was shite and cowdens goinging to be a frist divison club

I think that's only 200-2 to the Livi Bashers now. Keep it up, my friend :lol: