Livingston - all the threads merged

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, canny be arsed trawling back through the pages to find out.

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Livingston...show.5883953.jp

What a bummer, we're not getting a points deduction. :lol:

SFL for once showing that they are true geniuses. That £4000 will be enough to tip Livingston from administration to liquidation.

if it wasny for mcdogall aka w****r and that other guy ah canny rember his name lol then u wouldny be were u are the day lmfao and all this shite with asking the sfa to stay in division 2 after braking so meany sfa rules and regulations u should hang ur head in shame but any way thanx for almost going down the swanny and promoting the blue brazil by default cuz were going realy well thanx to danny and the boys

I know the purpose of this thread is to continue flogging a dead horse, however I just wanted to take a moment and enjoy the above comment again.

That's it. You may all now recommence as I could've sworn I saw a hoof twitch there...

I know the purpose of this thread is to continue flogging a dead horse, however I just wanted to take a moment and enjoy the above comment again.

That's it. You may all now recommence as I could've sworn I saw a hoof twitch there...

I wouldn't call Livi a "dead horse" (just yet) :)

Glad you can see the horse moving as you will never see the moves of your board coming. :)

You should take up Morris Dancing.

No, really you should. The waving hankies; the jangle of bells gaily prancing on portly, bearded men; the clash of sticks as the accordion reaches a crescendo. Would surely beat desperately worming for faults in someone else's club before trumpeting them to a dwindling audience of interested bystanders?

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, canny be arsed trawling back through the pages to find out.

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Livingston...show.5883953.jp

What a bummer, we're not getting a points deduction. :lol:

Thats. Just. So. Wrong.

So now, the SFL displinary committee are saying refusing to play a game will only be a wee fine and nothing else?

Bad precedent.

Can see this causing more problems than solutions in the future.

Edited by OTIG_FTOF

Thats. Just. So. Wrong.

So now, the SFL displinary committee are saying refusing to play a game will only be a wee fine and nothing else?

Bad precedent.

Can see this causing more problems than solutions in the future.

I made that point earlier in the thread.

Dundee have some injuries, so I think Mr Melville might just send cheques for £1,000 and £3,000 to Firhill and Hampden respectively so we don't have to play tomorrow.

Can I compliment you all on such a fair and unbiased view of the situation.

You should all now collectively appeal to countries still mandating capital punishment, insisting that appeals against a death sentence can and should be heard after the execution has been carried out. Should speed things along just fine.

Tip top!

Can I compliment you all on such a fair and unbiased view of the situation.

You should all now collectively appeal to countries still mandating capital punishment, insisting that appeals against a death sentence can and should be heard after the execution has been carried out. Should speed things along just fine.

Tip top!

What are you whinning about now Charlie boy..The good news for us Livi bashers is that soon enough your team will be back in the financial crapper and next time it will be terminal. Have you worked out what Rankine is up to yet?? Cos even you know Charlie, he aint in it for the good of Livingstone F.C....