Livingston - all the threads merged

Brilliant.

That's my one word catchphrase. Besides, you spend most of your time writing about how Livi are cheating diddy scum and how they are worse than Al qaeda. You need to get out more. You're brain dead, everybody knows it. You talk utter pish, it's unbelievable and fucking hillarious at times.

Edited by LiviCurryCider

That's my one word catchphrase. Besides, you spend most of your time writing about how Livi are diddy cheating scum and how they are worse than Al qaeda. You need to get out more. You're brain dead, everybody knows it. You talk utter pish, it's unbelievable and fucking hillarious at times.

Aw bless, she's learned how to use apostrophes :)

Here bitchy bitchy :lol:

My dear chap, you have me worried.

The last time we crossed literary swords it was a decent duel. Now it would be like fighting Mr Benn with a limp daffodil.

I know nothing of this resignation malarkey but your quill has been blunted and no mistake. Take heart from the words of your city's finest wordsmith - no not the surrogate McGonagall, but the much admired Soapy Souter:

"Jings Wullie! Ah canna go doon Stoorie Brae wi the Gaswork Gang waitin' at the other end!"

Never ceases to inspire me in my dark moments that.

My dear chap, you have me worried.

The last time we crossed literary swords it was a decent duel. Now it would be like fighting Mr Benn with a limp daffodil.

I know nothing of this resignation malarkey but your quill has been blunted and no mistake. Take heart from the words of your city's finest wordsmith - no not the surrogate McGonagall, but the much admired Soapy Souter:

"Jings Wullie! Ah canna go doon Stoorie Brae wi the Gaswork Gang waitin' at the other end!"

Never ceases to inspire me in my dark moments that.

f**k you.