Livingston - all the threads merged

The Livi Lotto jackpot used to go up £250 every week but the last wee while it's only been going up in dribs and drabs. Anyone know why that would be ?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was meant to be a reasonable sum, but the "club" (a term I use loosely) was syphoning most of it off...and not for paying creditors.

Your mole might have the answer to that.

They keep me informed about a lot of the goings-on at Almondvale but no-one can work out why, with more-or-less the same amount of income every week, the amount added to the total is less and less.

They keep me informed about a lot of the goings-on at Almondvale but no-one can work out why, with more-or-less the same amount of income every week, the amount added to the total is less and less.

You will have to ask the guy in charge then if you really want an answer to the question, but I get the feeling it's just to get the bashers back on this thread? wink.gif

You will have to ask the guy in charge then if you really want an answer to the question, but I get the feeling it's just to get the bashers back on this thread? wink.gif

You're shaping up well as a new recruit to the "Trust" board. Keep it up and you will guarantee yourself one of the prizes in next year's raffle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you think IF we did manage to get promoted (which I'm still not convinced about) that this thread would get dragged up with us? huh.gif

Of course !! It did start off when we were in the first division :D

I see the Mother's Day lunch advert has disappeared off the official website. Does that mean another function has been cancelled ?

Of course !! It did start off when we were in the first division biggrin.gif

I see the Mother's Day lunch advert has disappeared off the official website. Does that mean another function has been cancelled ?

laugh.giflaugh.gif Mirrors and Smoke laugh.giflaugh.gif

PMSL