Livingston - all the threads merged

Livingston have landed a five-figure windfall after Joe McKee, who left for Burnley two years ago on a scholarship, earned a professional contract with the Clarets. (BBC Gossip Column)

Good news for the club.

So £100.01 then. Yet it's still more than the "windfall" you'll get for Griffiths.

Livingston have landed a five-figure windfall after Joe McKee, who left for Burnley two years ago on a scholarship, earned a professional contract with the Clarets. (BBC Gossip Column)

Good news for the club.

Good stuff, McKee and Halliday have both made us some dosh with their add ons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Livingston Football Club Ltd annual return was filed with Companies House last week, made up to 02/02/2011.

It has a full list of shareholders but the "Trust" aren't mentioned. What happened to those shares they were supposed to have received from Pearse Flynn? Were they conned ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, the club secretary has resigned. Anyone know who has taken over the post? There's nothing mentioned about it on the OS... :oops

The Livingston Football Club Ltd annual return was filed with Companies House last week, made up to 02/02/2011.

It has a full list of shareholders but the "Trust" aren't mentioned. What happened to those shares they were supposed to have received from Pearse Flynn? Were they conned ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, the club secretary has resigned. Anyone know who has taken over the post? There's nothing mentioned about it on the OS... :oops

You are the most boring c**t in history. I dont like many of the Livingston support... in fact, you could say I hate some of the fannies that think they ARE livingston, but I dont sit and bitch my tits off on pie and bovril.

Annual Return is very late at that. It would have been due in March 2011. I see the 2010 Annual Return (due March 2010) was only filed June 2011 though. That's even more impressively late. Not quite sure why they wouldn't just have filed both returns at the same time. It should have been straightforward enough to do.

The Company Secretary has resigned (which was a professional company secretarial firm, not an individual). The Company Secretary and the Club Secretary are not the same thing. Corporate Law no longer requires non-plc's to have a Company Secretary so they aren't required to fill the post. It's an unnecessary piece of bureaucracy in most cases.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Annual Return is very late at that. It would have been due in March 2011. I see the 2010 Annual Return (due March 2010) was only filed June 2011 though. That's even more impressively late. Not quite sure why they wouldn't just have filed both returns at the same time. It should have been straightforward enough to do.

The Company Secretary has resigned (which was a professional company secretarial firm, not an individual). The Company Secretary and the Club Secretary are not the same thing. Corporate Law no longer requires non-plc's to have a Company Secretary so they aren't required to fill the post. It's an unnecessary piece of bureaucracy in most cases.

Cheers SD. Yeah, I meant company secretary. I knew it was Morison's Secretaries Ltd that was registered but didn't realise you didn't need one now. It was a legal requirement to have a company secretary when I started my Ltd company.

I can't see the club getting away without fines for filing so late. Seems un-necessary to incur penalties for something so simple.

Cheers SD. Yeah, I meant company secretary. I knew it was Morison's Secretaries Ltd that was registered but didn't realise you didn't need one now. It was a legal requirement to have a company secretary when I started my Ltd company.

I can't see the club getting away without fines for filing so late. Seems un-necessary to incur penalties for something so simple.

They won't be fined for the late Annual Returns. There's no fining structure for it. They can be threatened with being struck off (and indeed actually struck off and have to apply to Court for re-registration, a costly exercise) but they can't be fined for it. Unlike filing accounts late. That very quickly becomes very expensive.

Company secretaries were removed as a compulsory requirement by Companies Act 2006. New set up companies now don't have them as standard. Existing companies can remove the existing one and not replace them if they so wish though many chosse to continue to have one.