Livingston - all the threads merged

You mean that link on the previous page which doesn't work..?

post-14061-0-16096900-1314534324_thumb.j

You need to look at the links to the court site quicker as they only work for future events.

For info the club were taken to small claims court by Castle Security Group who provide cctv etc at Almondvale.

I'll try and remember to get screen shots for you the next time :rolleyes:

You need to look at the links to the court site quicker as they only work for future events.

For info the club were taken to small claims court by Castle Security Group who provide cctv etc at Almondvale.

I'll try and remember to get screen shots for you the next time :rolleyes:

Apologies, I was under the assumption that the page was kept available even after the court date had passed. Very disappointing though, what has happened, and pretty surprised that few Livingston supporters have picked up on this.

Link ?

Wait, is that cos they're isn't one ? ohmy.gif

There is no link, I am keeping in touch with my sources via mobile phone.

My contact is telling me he is currently at Westmorland services eating a Ginsters chicken and mushroom slice, with a bottle of cherry Lucozade and 2 bags of Flamin' Hot Monster Munch. He's also bought 2 Durex featherlight condoms in the bog.

Edited by Stella

Apologies, I was under the assumption that the page was kept available even after the court date had passed. Very disappointing though, what has happened, and pretty surprised that few Livingston supporters have picked up on this.

I've just heard from a very good source that the creditors who agreed the CVA two years ago are still waiting on their cash. The whole 5p in the £. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Edinburgh Gazette

Date: 14 October 2011 Issue Number: 27004 Page number: 2897 Publication Date: Friday, 14 October 2011

Notice Code: 2524

Recall of sequestration

Gerard Keith Nixon

Notice is hereby given that on 12 October 2011 a petition was presented to Livingston Sheriff Court by Gerard Keith Nixon, residing at XXX, for recall of sequestration. By Interlocutor dated 12 October 2011, the Sheriff at Livingston allowed all persons claiming an interest to lodge Answers thereto, if so advised, in the hands of the Sheriff Clerk, Sheriff Court, Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston EH54 6FF within 14 days after such intimation, service or advertisement; all of which notice is hereby given.

MacRoberts LLP, Capella, 60 York Street, Glasgow G2 8JX.

Agents for the Petitioner

• 3 months later...

Did anyone else see the players slagging off the club on twitter and vice versa over the weekend?

Apparently the problems started when the players tried to negotiate a bonus for the cup game last week against Ayr but were only offered 50 quid each. They weren't impressed with that and turned it down so it's no wonder they didn't really perform in the match. The club made a loss due to the small crowd and have had to ask the "Trust" for a four figure loan. So much for the "spend 99p in the £" promise.

Then yesterday the players were refused a pre match meal and told to make their own way to Dens. Craig Barr called Livi a pub team on Twitter. Kenny Deucher had a go at the lack of fans and a few others joined in. The Official Livi Twitter then described the 3rd goal as pub team defending. That's been deleted now but the players aren't happy about it.

I can't see this group of players give 100% in games now.

It is madness, all banter aside, Livingston cannot continue the way they are operating at the moment.

They don't have any assets at all, have a full-time squad with poor gate reciepts, it cannot be sustained by any stretch of the imagination.

By the sounds of it there's now trouble with the squad which isn't good and the financial problems, which would have been eased with a run in the cup, will only get worse. The squad having to make their own way to Dundee should be setting off the alarm bells.

Hope you make it to the end of the season, with no chance of winning the league, out of the cups and verging on squad revolt you may have to give away/sell some players to survive, then only offer part-time contracts from now on.

It was always going to catch up with you.

according to the maifesto of Trust rep David Stoker and I quote

we (Livi FC) have overcome the difficulties brought about by relegation to theThird Division, increasing turnover and substantially reducing costs - to get to thepoint where income very nearly matches expenditure.

So nothing to see, nothing to bitch about, go back to what you were doing.

according to the maifesto of Trust rep David Stoker and I quote

we (Livi FC) have overcome the difficulties brought about by relegation to theThird Division, increasing turnover and substantially reducing costs - to get to thepoint where income very nearly matches expenditure.

So nothing to see, nothing to bitch about, go back to what you were doing.

As far as I'm aware, the Official Livi Twitter account is run by Dave Stoker so he's the one that updates the game tweets and called the 3rd goal "pub team defending"

What's your view on the tweets from the players?

We've been pumped out all the cups early with only 800-odd people at the Ayr game. By the time police & stewards were paid then the rest split with Ayr the club ran at a loss with no chance of another cup pay day. The board could have promised say £200 quid each as a win bonus as it wouldn't have to be paid unless we won.

It may be about to get worse. Cammy McDonald has been released by mutual consent and he turned out for Bathgate Juniors on Saturday. His dad's business is one of the major sponsors at Livi and has been for years. There's a good chance that sponsorship will dry up now.

Edinburgh Gazette

Date: 14 October 2011 Issue Number: 27004 Page number: 2897 Publication Date: Friday, 14 October 2011

Notice Code: 2524

Recall of sequestration

Gerard Keith Nixon

Notice is hereby given that on 12 October 2011 a petition was presented to Livingston Sheriff Court by Gerard Keith Nixon, residing at XXX, for recall of sequestration. By Interlocutor dated 12 October 2011, the Sheriff at Livingston allowed all persons claiming an interest to lodge Answers thereto, if so advised, in the hands of the Sheriff Clerk, Sheriff Court, Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston EH54 6FF within 14 days after such intimation, service or advertisement; all of which notice is hereby given.

MacRoberts LLP, Capella, 60 York Street, Glasgow G2 8JX.

Agents for the Petitioner

At the risk of sounding like a thick, what does that actually mean?

Here's a few examples

Wowzer. I wouldnt have though Craig Barr capable of such depth :lol:

At the risk of sounding like a thick, what does that actually mean?

Sequestration is the act of removing, separating, or seizing anything from the possession of its owner under process of law for the benefit of creditors or the state.

In the Scots law of bankruptcy the term "sequestration" is used of the taking of the bankrupt's estate by order of the court for the benefit of the creditors

Anyone made bankrupt can't be a director of a company.

Edited by MCL

Couldn't question the commitment on Saturday, to be honest. Shite finishing from Deuchar let us down rather than effort. The pub team defending line was stupid given we were down to 10 men anyway. Free headers from a run could happen to any team who are a man down.

That sponsership thing is interesting though. No wonder MacDonald lasted so long.